Options

I expected more youtube videos from Montana

Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
edited October 2012 in The Porch
so far only one, Corduroy, and it is pretty freakin epic, I hope somebody was cool enough to get the whole concert like they did in Pensacola and Atlanta, check out the only upload out so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4tGtVHgIl0
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,740
    Shocking indeed. Looks like there were ALOT of cellphone/cameras @ the show.

YSovm.jpg?1

Wonder if the iPads were in full force last night @ the show.
  • Options
    ShawshankShawshank Posts: 1,018
    Jesus give them some time. The show only ended a few hours ago. :roll:
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Shocking indeed. Looks like there were ALOT of cellphone/cameras @ the show.

YSovm.jpg?1

Wonder if the iPads were in full force last night @ the show.
    well maybe they just haven't had the time to upload them so far, that's what I am hoping anyway
  • Options
    It's not shocking.
    Guys it hasn't even been 24 hours yet. People are still travelling back home.

Some of you in here are in the bootleg community so you know not to expect much to be up this quickly.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    all those phones in that shot uggghhhh
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    It's not shocking.

Some of you in here are in the bootleg community so you know not to expect much to be up this quickly.

Yes I'm in the PJ bootleg community for many MANY years & yes, IMO, it is shocking. With technology today & pretty much everyone owning a cellphone / high speed internet right now, this time of day after the show YouTube is always flooded with the clips; even Facebook & Twitter. Just an observation if you've noticed their last dozens & dozens of show's that have been posted online right after the show. For MIA, Deluna & Atlanta, there were lots & lots of video clips up during the show & minutes after the show.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    It's not shocking.

Yes I'm in the PJ bootleg community for many MANY years & yes, IMO, it is shocking. With technology today & pretty much everyone owning a cellphone / high speed internet right now, this time of day after the show YouTube is always flooded with the clips; even Facebook & Twitter. Just an observation if you've noticed their last dozens & dozens of show's that have been posted online right after the show. For MIA, Deluna & Atlanta, there were lots & lots of video clips up during the show & minutes after the show.

Ya but those shows had 25-50 thousand people in attendance. This had 5500ish people, of which I'd say at least 60% or more are from outside Montana and are probably on their way home still.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    It's not shocking.

Ya but those shows had 25-50 thousand people in attendance. This had 5500ish people, of which I'd say at least 60% or more are from outside Montana and are probably on their way home still.

Understand.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,506
    It's all about instant gratification these days. Take a breath, the videos & audio are coming.

We were all too busy after the show last night anyway.

;)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,420
    Does Montana even have internet access yet?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    sorry somedays Pearl Jam music is literally the fuel that gives me the inspiration I need, to have the right PMA (positive mental attitude) for that particular day, I go for a drive on my lunch hour everyday and turn up Pearl Jam radio all the way up, so yes I can be a little impatient

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    on2legs wrote:
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,154
    well..people going to bars after shows ..and party....
    plus,alot got so tired after waiting in the line and went directly to bed
    and need to travel back home..im sure they will upload when threy have time..
    i got a pretty cool video directly from the show last from 3rd row..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    on2legs wrote:
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

That's hilarious :lol: No phone service for me here, kinda sucks!
  • Options
    rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    so far only one, Corduroy, and it is pretty freakin epic, I hope somebody was cool enough to get the whole concert like they did in Pensacola and Atlanta, check out the only upload out so far

Got chills watching that, it was amazing!! Pretty sure I fell in love with Mike last night,
    the guy is awesome, his energy is unbelievable, love watching him - hope to be on his side someday!!
  • Options
    rpech'e wrote:
    [Pretty sure I fell in love with Mike last night,
    the guy is awesome, his energy is unbelievable, love watching him - hope to be on his side someday!!
    hehe..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    I long for the day when every person at a gig will be there specifically to enjoy the moment, free of these video recordings, talking on phones, chatting about the neighbour's irritating dog, about their kids' homework, prodding at ipads, sending inane texts about that stupid prick on the tv from the night before.

Like, y'know, in the olden days.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    on2legs wrote:

Don't mention anything related to Montana and technology around Lizard :lol:
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378

awesome energy!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I was simply stating the one video we got was so amazing and many of us were not able to make it to Montana, the love of Pearl Jam unites us all
    here Dimitri this is you bud!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8N7o7LpMO8
  • Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    I have a lot, incl some great footage of the acoustic encore. I just need to get home - ill upload once I am home :)
  • Options
    I was simply stating the one video we got was so amazing and many of us were not able to make it to Montana, the love of Pearl Jam unites us all
    here Dimitri this is you bud!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8N7o7LpMO8
    hehe...
    thanks to a good friend here,i have the honor to say i watch it first.. :D

and thank him again!!

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    rpech'e wrote:

Got chills watching that, it was amazing!! Pretty sure I fell in love with Mike last night,

He was so AMAZING lastnight!!! PJ once again ROCKED the house! LOVED IT :D
    It is what it is.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    Heisenberg wrote:
    on2legs wrote:

Don't mention anything related to Montana and technology around Lizard :lol:
    hahahhaa....omg.

MONTANA BROKE MY PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,849
    usually takes awhile for youtube to actually post them. When i take video and upload them to youtube they sometimes don't display it until the next day.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    VanEyckVanEyck Posts: 171
    Here's one I took of the very beginning of the show (Elderly Woman)

http://youtu.be/TQ5xoXdiv5o
  • Options
  • Options
    jomaryjomary Posts: 410
    I just tried taking a few pictures with my phone and Eddie gave me a what the fuck look and told me to put down my phone and enjoy the show... I did end up recording MOTH but that was about it, but it was quite a show!!!
    Raleigh, NC 8-18-92
    Missoula, MT 9-30-12, EV Dallas, TX 11-15-12, EV San Antonio 11-16-12
    London, ONT 7-16-13 - Wrigley Field 7-19-13
    Charlotte 10-30-13, Dallas 11-15-13, OKC 11-16-13, Seattle 12-6-13
    Tulsa 10-8-14, Lincoln 10-9-14, St. Paul 10-19-14, Milwaukee 10-20-14
    NYC 9-26-15
    Ft Lauderdale 4-8-16, Miami 4-9-16, Tampa 4-11-16, Jacksonville 4-13-16, Pemberton 7-17-16,Wrigley 8-20-16 and 8-22-16
    Seattle 8-8-18; 8-10-18, Missoula 8-13-18
    Earthlings 2022:  Seattle 2-21-222 and 2-22-22, Los Angeles 2-25-22
    EV Coeur d’Alene 7-28-23, St Paul 8-31-23 and 9-2-23, Ft Worth 9-13-23 and 9-15-23, EV Seattle 10-23-23 and 10-24-23

• Options
  • Options
    Thanks for the links to the vids everyone-wonderful to watch them-wish I could have been there!! :)
    "A beacon on dry land"