***OFFICIAL*** Missoula Pre-show party

167891012»

Comments

• Let's rock at the RHINO on Friday and Saturday nights too. Look for the Ts!

Who's ready to fuckin rock???
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Let's rock at the RHINO on Friday and Saturday nights too. Look for the Ts!

Who's ready to fuckin rock???

sorry sat is at the koa..
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • anyone know a good bar in the area to watch the NFL games? I need to see the Texans go 4-0.
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,447

Trying to figure out a timeframe here. We can pick up our tickets starting 3, doors open at 6:30, they are expecting long lines...looks like I need to start drinking early. 8-)

and the timeframe is.........? :?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    imalive wrote:

Trying to figure out a timeframe here. We can pick up our tickets starting 3, doors open at 6:30, they are expecting long lines...looks like I need to start drinking early. 8-)

I was under the impression that 10c can get in 1 hour before the doors open to the public.... :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    10c entrance is 6:15 if memory serves....

ticket pickup at 3pm if memory serves.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • free beer?
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,447
    RKCNDY wrote:
    imalive wrote:

I was under the impression that 10c can get in 1 hour before the doors open to the public.... :?

timeframe for preparty? all day? :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:

from teh time the bar opens until the show starts. any more questions. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    imalive wrote:

Yes, actually.

Will there be peanuts and pretzels?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,506
    81 wrote:
    imalive wrote:

I suspect the place will clear out quite a bit from 2 - 4 because of the ridiculous 10C ticket pick up time. :fp:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:
    imalive wrote:

I suspect the place will clear out quite a bit from 2 - 4 because of the ridiculous 10C ticket pick up time. :fp:

Cool - grab mine too, will ya?
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,605
    anyone know a good bar in the area to watch the NFL games? I need to see the Texans go 4-0.

http://pressboxsportsbar.com/#/home

There's gambling, too, which may or may not be a good thing for you. I'll need to catch the Oregon State Arizona game Saturday night.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:

If only it worked like that! Someone who wants to stay sober could go and grab them for everyone using a car!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

If only it worked like that! Someone who wants to stay sober could go and grab them for everyone using a car!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That's wicked funny.

:thumbup:
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,605
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:
    imalive wrote:

I like that time ever since Gorge '06 when I missed the first 2 songs because the 10c line wasn't moving. I still get pre-show jitters because of it.
  • AZPJFanAZPJFan Wisconsin Posts: 17
    I'll be there! Looking forward to it.
    Go Beavers wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:

I like that time ever since Gorge '06 when I missed the first 2 songs because the 10c line wasn't moving. I still get pre-show jitters because of it.
    I was actually thinking that they should open it at 11am or something so that people can be free to party in the hours leading up to the show!
  • I hope the line moves as fast as it did in Alpine Valley. I didn't wait more than 20 min in line and that included dealing with the fact that they gave my tickets to someone else by mistake and having to reprint my tickets.
  • Bump back to the front page.

-Chris
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace.
  • Beer
  • Go Beavers wrote:
    anyone know a good bar in the area to watch the NFL games? I need to see the Texans go 4-0.

http://pressboxsportsbar.com/#/home

There's gambling, too, which may or may not be a good thing for you. I'll need to catch the Oregon State Arizona game Saturday night.

And I'll need to watch my Ducks Coug the Cougars at 7:30 :thumbup:
    Gorge