Options

need advise...buying a camera for PJ in Hawaii

washmylungswashmylungs Posts: 61
edited November 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
anyone have and recommendations on a camera? i really want to get some good photos and video clips of PJ/U2 next week. it of course has to be able to fit in my pocket...and i have $500 to spend

the key to me is the VIDEO, anybody have a tiny little digital that takes really clear video/audio???

i currently have a Nikon Coolpix 3200, it does a decent job, but i figured now's the time to upgrade

please help, thx!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    romybianromybian Posts: 1,644
    http://www.digitalcamerareview.com/assets/3621.jpg

I was amazed last week by the quality of the videos a friend of my sister had recorded with that camera... I don't know how much it is, but if you can afford it, go for it... It's amazing.
    All I remember is it's a Sony Cybershot.:)
    "The joke in your language won't come out the same" (Tom Petty)
    I'm no dude! Dudette!
  • Options
    Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 257
    anyone have and recommendations on a camera? i really want to get some good photos and video clips of PJ/U2 next week. it of course has to be able to fit in my pocket...and i have $500 to spend

the key to me is the VIDEO, anybody have a tiny little digital that takes really clear video/audio???

i currently have a Nikon Coolpix 3200, it does a decent job, but i figured now's the time to upgrade

please help, thx!!

I just recently got one for the Oz leg of the tour and in regards to video the first thing to ask is if its continuous. Some cameras have say an hour or 2 of video space, but you cant record for more that 2 or 3 minutes at a time... so thats something to consider
    Those who dance are called insane by those who dont hear the music