Options

"FAHKAH" what is it about???

MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
Does anybody know what the "Fakah" song means in Ukulele Songs?? Its rather funny isnt it??
Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Not that I know for sure but I assumed he was saying "fucker" in a more fun way ;)
  • Options
    The meaning of life 8-)
  • Options
    yep, could be! who knows! I thought the same thing when I heard... that he meant fucker, but wondered who or what inspired him to actually record it! It was probably just a bit of fun, I dont know... thanks for replying guys :)
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    I also heard in a review that it was like the turning point in the album. They said that the first part of the album was really dark, but after the Fahkah it lightened the mood enough to change the subject. Thats what they said, but really I have know idea though!
  • Options
    big mickbig mick Hull UK Posts: 773
    I think he started playing something and messed up and said "fahkah", I believe it to be that simple.
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • Options
    check out the definition Ive just found on You Tube:

"this is a ritual for begging the benevolence of Fakhah, the ancient godness of music, daughter of the great Mada Fakhah........." :lol::lol::lol::lol::clap:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    big mickbig mick Hull UK Posts: 773
    MissJam81 wrote:

"this is a ritual for begging the benevolence of Fakhah, the ancient godness of music, daughter of the great Mada Fakhah........." :lol::lol::lol::lol::clap:
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • Options
    rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    MissJam81 wrote:

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:

That's big and deep and complicated stuff. :shock: I think I just left my atheism behind..
    Stockholm, Ericsson Globe Arena - Jul 07, 2012
    Stockholm Friends Arena - Jun 28, 2014