Options

Berlin 2012 - Who's Going? Pre-Party? Etc., Etc..

Comments

• Options
    hoobabihoobabi Posts: 28
    Hi! Haven't posted in this thread for awhile since I was having my final year undergraduate exams. Phew.

So this thing is happening at Yaam? I don't post much on here, so I don't really know any of you. Hopefully you don't mind a bunch of people in their mid-twenties along. :)
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    hoobabi wrote:
    Hi! Haven't posted in this thread for awhile since I was having my final year undergraduate exams. Phew.

So this thing is happening at Yaam? I don't post much on here, so I don't really know any of you. Hopefully you don't mind a bunch of people in their mid-twenties along. :)

:lol:
    I was born in the mid 70s but I'm still in my mid-twenties... 8-)
  • Options
    Don't get until the fourth anything planned pre-gig close to the venue? Or even post-gig?
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
  • Options
    larisimolarisimo Global Cosmopolitan Posts: 45
    Coming to Berlin from Cyprus via Amsterdamage on 1 July! Anyone having some pre-parties or get togethers anytime from Monday to showtime? So freaking excited!!!!
    "He who forgets...will be destined to remember..." +100 PJ shows...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    larisimo wrote:
    Coming to Berlin from Cyprus via Amsterdamage on 1 July! Anyone having some pre-parties or get togethers anytime from Monday to showtime? So freaking excited!!!!
    me again.. :lol::lol:

http://www.facebook.com/events/386597528053602/
    http://www.yaam.de/

Stralauer Platz 35 10243 Berlin Germany
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    so just to get a couple of things straight. what time is the pre-party? and is there an entrance fee? (need to know, to adjust my beer money).

see you there. btw. i would be the guy that was in the dublin pre-party 2010.
  • Options
    so just to get a couple of things straight. what time is the pre-party? and is there an entrance fee? (need to know, to adjust my beer money).

see you there. btw. i would be the guy that was in the dublin pre-party 2010.
    no fee is what i knoiw ans from 7-8 pm we are arriving
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    no fee is what i knoiw ans from 7-8 pm we are arriving

cheers dimi. see you soon my friend.
  • Options
    milanmilan Posts: 447
    eyejacker wrote:
    hoobabi wrote:

:lol:
    I was born in the mid 70s but I'm still in my mid-twenties... 8-)

...... I was born in the mid fifties and I am still only 19
    How does that work?
    '06 Milan
    '07 Madrid
    '08 Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    '09 Shepherds Bush / Berlin / Manchester / London
    Perth / Sydney / Brisbane

'10 London / Berlin / Lisbon
    '11 Rio de Janeiro / Buenos Aires / Lima
    '12 Manchester I / Manchester II / Berlin I / Berlin II
    '13 Baltimore / Charlottesville / Charlotte
    '14 Perth / San Siro / Berlin / "Live at Leeds" / MK
    '15 Rio de Janeiro / Bogota

'18 London I / Berlin / London II

'22 Berlin / London I / London Ii

(37)
  • Options
    milanmilan Posts: 447
    I have two Ten Club Standing tickets, includes early entry (to be collected) for the 5th July Berlin show.

After seeing the pit at Manchester 2 and not being the tallest my wife and I are not too keen on standing - anyone prepared to swap for 2 good seats (Blocks 101, 102, 207, 208)?

email to: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:acmnorman@hotmail.com">acmnorman@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->
    '06 Milan
    '07 Madrid
    '08 Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    '09 Shepherds Bush / Berlin / Manchester / London
    Perth / Sydney / Brisbane

'10 London / Berlin / Lisbon
    '11 Rio de Janeiro / Buenos Aires / Lima
    '12 Manchester I / Manchester II / Berlin I / Berlin II
    '13 Baltimore / Charlottesville / Charlotte
    '14 Perth / San Siro / Berlin / "Live at Leeds" / MK
    '15 Rio de Janeiro / Bogota

'18 London I / Berlin / London II

'22 Berlin / London I / London Ii

(37)
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    don't forget to make sure anyone staying at plus Berlin hostel has me with then before they head of to as preparty, or sightseeing. 8-)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    don't forget to make sure anyone staying at plus Berlin hostel has me with then before they head of to as preparty, or sightseeing. 8-)
    you need to do only one thing....\ask reception,where is Dimitris? 8-)
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    We are staying there also. Maybe we should all meet in the lobby and head to the preparty together?? Safety in numbers :-P
    September 15, 1998 Mansfield MA/ August 29, 2000 Mansfield, MA/ June 11, 2008 West Palm Beach, FL/ July 2, 2012 Prague, Czech Republic/ July 4, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ July 5, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ September 21, 2012 Pensacola, FL/ July 16, 2013 London, ON, Canada/ July 19, 2013 Chicago, IL/ October 12, 2013 Buffalo, NY/ October 25, 2013 Hartford, CT/ November 23, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 24, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 26, 2013 Oakland, CA/ November 29, 2013 Portland, OR/ November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    We are staying there also. Maybe we should all meet in the lobby and head to the preparty together?? Safety in numbers :-P
    pssttt..reception,where is Dimitris...done deal ;)
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    What time? I'll be the one in the pearl jam shirt :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    September 15, 1998 Mansfield MA/ August 29, 2000 Mansfield, MA/ June 11, 2008 West Palm Beach, FL/ July 2, 2012 Prague, Czech Republic/ July 4, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ July 5, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ September 21, 2012 Pensacola, FL/ July 16, 2013 London, ON, Canada/ July 19, 2013 Chicago, IL/ October 12, 2013 Buffalo, NY/ October 25, 2013 Hartford, CT/ November 23, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 24, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 26, 2013 Oakland, CA/ November 29, 2013 Portland, OR/ November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
  • Options
    aybe we should all meet in the lobby and head to the preparty together?? Safety in numbers :-P
    What time? I'll be the one in the pearl jam shirt :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[/quote]
    any time,,the reception knows already...... ;)
  • Options
    Make sure you guys head over to Curry 36 for some post concert beers and sausage!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! I'm so jealous.... hope everyone has a great time!
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    Make sure you guys head over to Curry 36 for some post concert beers and sausage!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! I'm so jealous.... hope everyone has a great time!

Just found the website...
    Thanks for the tip.... WURST... HERE I COME!!!! :twisted:
  • Options
    :[/quote]
    any time,,the reception knows already...... ;)[/quote]
    Ah I got ya. :)
  • Options
    slowlukinloverslowlukinlover Sydney, Australia Posts: 6
    I will be there for both Berlin shows (my first time seeing the whole band). From Sydney - great to hear there will be other Aussies & Kiwis there!
  • Options
    I will be there for both Berlin shows (my first time seeing the whole band). From Sydney - great to hear there will be other Aussies & Kiwis there!
    ill be in the berlin party with 2 girls from australia,we share spare tix,,join us :)
  • Options
    WickstaWicksta Posts: 100

Wouldn't miss it for the world! I'll be there probably wearing EV 2011 Australian tour shirt and I've bought an Australian flag in case I feel the need to make it more obvious ;-)
    PJ - Sydney 12 Mar 1998 - Sydney 11 & 14 Feb 2003 - Sydney 8 & 18 Nov 2006 - Sydney 22 Nov 2009 - Prague 2 Jul 2012 - Berlin 4 & 5 Jul 2012 - Stockholm 7 Jul 2012 - Copenhagen 10 Jul 2012 - Wrigley 19 Jul 2013 - Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014 - Melbourne 24 Jan 2014 - Sydney 26 Jan 2014 - Adelaide 31 Jan 2014 - Perth 2 Jan 2014 - Amsterdam 16 & 17 Jun 2014 - Milan 20 Jun 2014 - Trieste 22 Jun 2014 - Vienna 25 Jun 2014 - Berlin 26 Jun 2014 - New York City 1 & 2 May 2016 - Seattle 8 & 10 Aug 2018
    EV - Canberra 15 Mar 2011 - Sydney 18 Mar 2011 - Perth 7 & 8 Feb 2014 - Sydney 11,12 & 13 Feb 2014 - Melbourne 19 Feb 2014 - Brisbane 22, 23 & 25 Feb 2014 - London 6 Jun 2017 - Dublin 9 Jun 2017 
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    all sounds good. I'll have either pearl jam or NZ tshirt on & will get to plus hostel about 9 tues morn i thnk. :-)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    traveljunkietraveljunkie Posts: 663
    Aside from this Plus Hostel ... where are people staying in Berlin?
    Sorry - it's probably been discussed, but I'm too disorganized and frazzled today to find it. :)
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • Options
    Me and my mate (Scottish) are staying at the Pangea People hostel and arrived on the 3rd till the 6th. Anyone else there?

Anyone that was in the Hatters hostel after Manchester 1, i was the one handing out the beers! ;) I will happily repeat for some good PJ/general chat. Looking forward to seeing you all at the pre-party in Yaam!
    Manchester 1 - 20/06/2012
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    so me and my girlfriend are booked into Plus for the 4th and the 5th of july, I get in to berlin at like 5am in the morning of the 4th on a night bus from prague, sooo..... who will still be up haha
  • Options
    INA1INA1 Berlin Posts: 27
    hi,
    i might have 2 standing tickets for the 5th left as i have to go to paris on that day. does anybody know how i can give the tickets away as i will not be able to pick them up by my own.

and... is there any party on the 4th in berlin???

looking forward to pj in prag and berlin. yeahhh
    Aloha Kakou
  • Options
    I'm in for the 5th :D

So, who's staying near Alexafhshgfskgburbgrjfjbvdfjvbfplatz?
  • Options

where? :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136

why u no text me?
    I am staying near Alexafhshgfskgburbgrjfjbvdfjvbfplatz :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii.