Options

Deep Thoughts....By Depop Handy

depopulationINCdepopulationINC Posts: 2,074
When I was young, I always thought it would be cool to be mad scientist. Performing strange experiments to cast doom upon the world. Being outcast by society. Being generally strange in my ways, with a strange grin, and a perplexed look. Someday, I could release my havoc on the entire world. Damn you for stealing my master plan G Bush!
The only thing I enjoy is having no feelings....being numb rocks!

And I won't make the same mistakes
(Because I know)
Because I know how much time that wastes
(And function)
Function is the key
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i needed that laugh... medicine for my soul and my flu
    Put me in coach...I'm ready to
    Fuck up...the USA...
    Look at me...I can rig...
    The presidency!!!!
  • Options
    hopes yah feel better soon.

(Because I know)
    (And function)
    Function is the key
  • Options
    twin1twin1 Posts: 902
    i needed that laugh... medicine for my soul and my flu

Poor thing! The mom in me wants to bring you some chicken noodle soup and tuck you in nice and cozy!! Take care of yourself Trinity!
    Our love must not be just words, but True Love, which shows itself in action,
    No one needs a smile more than someone who fails to give one,
    After you die...you know how to LIVE!
  • Options
    When I was young, I always thought it would be cool to be mad scientist. Performing strange experiments to cast doom upon the world. Being outcast by society. Being generally strange in my ways, with a strange grin, and a perplexed look. Someday, I could release my havoc on the entire world. Damn you for stealing my master plan G Bush!

I think I can get you some pointers from the scientists at my work. You could kinda be like Dexter on Dexter's Laboratory. On second thought, my new nickname for Bush could be Dexter! Cool! Thanks for the laugh Depop...but remember, NO laughing and NO breathing either!!
  • Options
    I am going to try to write the odd "handy-like" comment here and there, and post them here. all feel free to join in.

(Because I know)
    (And function)
    Function is the key
  • Options
    I am going to try to write the odd "handy-like" comment here and there, and post them here. all feel free to join in.

Very cool!
  • Options
    Have you ever been sitting on the dock, feet skimming the top of the calmest water you have ever seen, all the while you stare across the water only to see the magnificent reflection of the sunset peering through two mountain peaks, and thought to yourself 'why is that stupid person drowning down there...it is ruining my view.

(Because I know)
    (And function)
    Function is the key
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    Have you ever been sitting on the dock, feet skimming the top of the calmest water you have ever seen, all the while you stare across the water only to see the magnificent reflection of the sunset peering through two mountain peaks, and thought to yourself 'why is that stupid person drowning down there...it is ruining my view.

If the water is that calm, that person is probably long dead.

Pay him no mind and go back to your view!
  • Options
    ha...solid point my friend. Guess i need to put more thought into my deep thoughts.

(Because I know)
    (And function)
    Function is the key