badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    igotid88 wrote:
    Why would Rupp do that?

cause fatso is an asshole

surprised he didn't dive into the boards

He tried but he got hung up on the goal!!! Lol
  • Options
    http://www.nyrangersblog.com/2012-articles/may/dubinsky-would-play-for-suspended-prust.html

So PRUST gets suspended...but the NHL Does not even look at these 2 dirty plays

The elbow on stralman is way worse...and I don't know what the fuck parise is doing to Del Zotto

Double standard guys...we have to beat the refs and league also

What elbow on stralman? He hit him in the chest?

whatever your smoking ..pass it

please go talk to yourself in that lame devils thread

Amen to that neily!!!!
  • Options
    Aren't u a flyers fan??? Shit, u guys LAST won a cup the year I was fucken born! And by the looks of it, ain't gonna win 1 in my lifetime.....:)
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    badbrains wrote:
    Aren't u a flyers fan??? Shit, u guys LAST won a cup the year I was fucken born! And by the looks of it, ain't gonna win 1 in my lifetime.....:)

from chicago :lol::lol::lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    on a serious note....the devils look to fast for us

i think everybody is hurt from all the shot blocking ...they are getting beat to every puck and look tired :(
    boyle can barely get off the ice every shift

i'm not feeling this :(
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,317

i think everybody is hurt from all the shot blocking ...they are getting beat to every puck and look tired :(

We played more games. And I think it's not only taking a physical toll but a mental one.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    honestly hank is gonna have to steal 2 more games

I think I've mentioned that before.

I hope Brodeur doesn't actually get on a hot streak. :fp:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    edited May 2012

wrong

speaking of....

what's going on with your lakers :?
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

wrong

speaking of....

what's going on with your lakers :?

sorry the sticks of ohio....or the woods somewhere....
    better off being from chicago :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I saw ur "dat da bes u can come up wit" post 81. :lol:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

wrong again :lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    bindy123bindy123 Posts: 210
    81 wrote:

wrong again :lol::lol:

81 I really think your comments are unwanted, unwarranted and unfounded
    "God created surfing and Pearl Jam so that the truely gifted, talented and most intelligent people wouldnt rule the world"...adapted from my bumper sticker
  • Options
    Somehow we will find a way to win this series. We are NOT losing this series to fatso and his "nobody cares about team". I'll give fatso credit, he's playing great for them. Maybe our so called Allstar gabby mite somehow eventually decides to show up. It's unbelievable how much this guys dropped off on production. Hopefully what Rupper did will wake US up. Time for torts to do some hardcore coaching and rite this ship. It's amazing how this team doesn't show up in some games.
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    badbrains wrote:
    Somehow we will find a way to win this series. We are NOT losing this series to fatso and his "nobody cares about team". I'll give fatso credit, he's playing great for them. Maybe our so called Allstar gabby mite somehow eventually decides to show up. It's unbelievable how much this guys dropped off on production. Hopefully what Rupper did will wake US up. Time for torts to do some hardcore coaching and rite this ship. It's amazing how this team doesn't show up in some games.
    Some games? Your team besides your goalie has not showed up at all... This could have been a sweep ...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Are u fucking kidding me BD? Easy buddy! We fucken shut u guys out in YOUR OWN FUCKEN ARENA! Dnt start with all this sweep talk bullshit. Relax, series isn't over and dnt prematurely ejaculate yet buddy...
  • Options
    Just read delzotto had a death in the family over the weekend.
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876

You're starting to look like the Flyers did against them

Game 5 winner takes it
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:

2 cups in 70 plus years for you guys ??

:? :lol:

• Options
    badbrains wrote:

And your flyers!?!?!? Hahahaha funny guy phantom!! I bet You weren't even born when u guys 1!!! And at least I got to see one. Do u know what it's like??? NO! So take your weakass talk shit to the flyers room.
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    badbrains wrote:

And your flyers!?!?!? Hahahaha funny guy phantom!! I bet You weren't even born when u guys 1!!! And at least I got to see one. Do u know what it's like??? NO! So take your weakass talk shit to the flyers room.

I was born actually

I'll take the Flyers history any day !!

Bragging about a cup win almost 20yrs ago ???? :lol:

2 in 70 is the new "1940" :lol

• Options
    Wasn't bragging douche bag! Was making a statement. Which happens to be a fact. If a cup was ever warranted for the regular season then your flyers would win EVERY year. Best REGULAR season team in sports history!! Got to love the end of the year let downs of your team, year after year after year...hey buddy, just cuz your team let u down AGAIN, doesnt mean that's gonna happen to our team. And if it does, oh well, life goes on. Shouldn't u be supporting the phillies now that your team is OUT of the playoffs?
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    tat
    Some games? Your team besides your goalie has not showed up at all... This could have been a sweep ...

Dude ur a good guy....but I can't consider u a fan

U never ever talked about them till round 2..... Not a mention at all

Bandwagon like most devils fans

All the hockey talk on here and not a word from u as evidenced by the weak ass devils thread

Sorry bro...I'm not buying it
  • Options

I was born actually

I'll take the Flyers history any day !!

Bragging about a cup win almost 20yrs ago ???? :lol:

2 in 70 is the new "1940" :lol

Dude, you're a fucken clown. Your team has 2 cups since 67, what's that ummm 45 years. What, u want to have a who's dick is bigger contest??? Both our teams lag hardware. Your fucken flyers are the old Boston red sox!!! I wonder if you guys will go 87 years without a cup!!! Or maybe like the cubs, over 100 years!!!
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:

As for u.....easy tiger....it's been almost 40 years bRo
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    tat

Dude ur a good guy....but I can't consider u a fan

U never ever talked about them till round 2..... Not a mention at all

Bandwagon like most devils fans

All the hockey talk on here and not a word from u as evidenced by the weak ass devils thread

Sorry bro...I'm not buying it
    Dude you know how I feel about you as well... ;)

However, I am a Devils sesason ticket hold for a while(until this year of course :roll: ) but unfortunately the devils fan base is zero here and I don't like speaking to myself :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    I love all the rangers bashing everytime we lose a playoff game. Yet we get this room to ourselves when we win. Keep bashing us all u haters, we're rangers fans. We have thick skins cuz of our history. U guys think u can say anything to us that hasn't been said? Or that hurts?? What's gonna hurt is if we win the cup. All of you fucks are gonna be MIA from this room!!! U all better go to church, temple, and mosque to pray we dnt win this cup cuz I for one WILL be rubbing it in ALL OF YOUR FACES! exapecially u flyer fans who love visiting. Devils fans are fair weather fans. Trust me I know, I lived in jersey for 15 years. Ask a so called devils fan to name a player off of last years team. Besides fatso, you mite get an Elias and then..........
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    I love all the rangers bashing everytime we lose a playoff game. Yet we get this room to ourselves when we win. Keep bashing us all u haters, we're rangers fans. We have thick skins cuz of our history. U guys think u can say anything to us that hasn't been said? Or that hurts?? What's gonna hurt is if we win the cup. All of you fucks are gonna be MIA from this room!!! U all better go to church, temple, and mosque to pray we dnt win this cup cuz I for one WILL be rubbing it in ALL OF YOUR FACES! exapecially u flyer fans who love visiting. Devils fans are fair weather fans. Trust me I know, I lived in jersey for 15 years. Ask a so called devils fan to name a player off of last years team. Besides fatso, you mite get an Elias and then..........
    Call my 9 year old... He'll disuade you from that notion... I told him this morning that a Rangers punched Marty... He said, yeah I saw, Mike Rupp, he was a Devil why did he hit him :lol:

The kid is either in a PJ or Devil shirt...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    Call my 9 year old... He'll disuade you from that notion... I told him this morning that a Rangers punched Marty... He said, yeah I saw, Mike Rupp, he was a Devil why did he hit him :lol:

The kid is either in a PJ or Devil shirt...

Well Atleast he's wearing a PJ shirt!!! Lol
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    shit... i was going to try and make a serious post about last night's game but fuck it..

instead... :corn:
  • Options
    rival. wrote:
    shit... i was going to try and make a serious post about last night's game but fuck it..

instead... :corn:

:lol:

if it makes you feel better, i'm having a hard time even reading half the posts. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg