Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Too much
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Wise words from Ben...
    "my choice is what I choose to do
    and if I'm causing no harm
    it shouldn't bother you
    your choice is who you choose to be
    and if you're causin' no harm
    then you're alright with me"
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    babyboy!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    babyboy!!

He's so freakin handsome....
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    babyboy!!

He's so freakin handsome....
    we trying our best here for American girls like us.... :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    me you, you me, it's all related
    what's a boy to do?
    just be darling and I will be too
    faithful to you
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    CANNOT WAIT to see my best friends in about a month!! :D
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    where the hell are my Ed's London show tix
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • Options
    AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Woo hooooo!!! The day has come!!! At last!!! Baby here I come! :D:D:D:D:D
    I am mine!
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    AELARA wrote:

:thumbup: Awesome! Have a blast! :D:D
  • Options
    AELARA wrote:
    have fun Chryssa!!say hi from us!!
  • Options
    A vacation would be nice with a side of clarity :)
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    A snow day on 4/20........... weird and completely unnecessary. :cry:
  • Options
    Last day of work today and moving day tomorrow...no sleep last night and probabaly no sleep tonight.
    05/19/06 Grand Rapids, MI
    05/07/10 Noblesville, IN
    09/03/11 Alpine Valley, WI
    09/04/11 Alpine Valley, WI
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    i don't want a large farva, i want a goddamn liter 'o cola

best. movie. ever.
    05/19/06 Grand Rapids, MI
    05/07/10 Noblesville, IN
    09/03/11 Alpine Valley, WI
    09/04/11 Alpine Valley, WI
  • Options
    I need to exercise.
  • Options
    alot of ways to do it
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    Just bought tickets to see Glen Hansard in June at the Vic here in Chicago :D:D
    woot! He'll be in town days before I leave for Europe for PJ

I saw death cab both nights they were here this week, front row center! and super cool--they had an orchestra with them. It was a live feed on Fuse for night 2 as well. I hope they play it someday again because all I have is a ghetto taped version of the feed.

i havent been around here much lately at all....which now that tax time is over, that will probable change :) I hope everyone is doing good :D
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    epic
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    So excited I scored Glen Hansard tickets for Chicago in June!!!
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346

I saw death cab both nights they were here this week, front row center! and super cool--they had an orchestra with them. It was a live feed on Fuse for night 2 as well. I hope they play it someday again because all I have is a ghetto taped version of the feed.

i havent been around here much lately at all....which now that tax time is over, that will probable change :) I hope everyone is doing good :D

:wave: Welcome back!

On my mind ... Today and at this time in a week I will be crossing the Atlantic Ocean to see Cav again :D:D:D Joooooy to the world! And it's Friday and I won't be working tonight! Happy weekend to you all :wave:
  • Options
    It's amazing what a dick some people can be. Send a congratulations on a HUGE milestone in someones life because you're nice and remembered and you get a eff you back!! Well you know what....eff you dickhead! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

did you see death cab is playing a show during teh taste, or whatever it's being called now. pavilion will be 25, lawn will be free. i think it's july 12th.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    tam ta ra ra ram,soutien!!
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    81 wrote:
    did you see death cab is playing a show during teh taste, or whatever it's being called now. pavilion will be 25, lawn will be free. i think it's july 12th.

Yes sir, saw the paper this morning! :mrgreen: I already have pop up alerts set on my phone and outlook calendar to figure out ticket sales and such :D
    Perfect timing too- since I get back from PJ Euro shows the day before!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Gonna set 'Cready Stomp' as my alarm clock... it properly woke me up when it came on my ipod whilst on the bus this morn at 6.30am... was an awesome start to the day. would recommend you give it a try :)
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Options
    how is your day...
  • Options

oooh, this sounds fun...where is it?
  • Options
    Carey wrote:

oooh, this sounds fun...where is it?

At The Vic on Sheffield. You should go too. I know a few others from here are going :mrgreen:
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,774
    I can’t believe how bad some people can be at the simple task of parking a car.

I see people pull in and out, and back again, sometimes four or more times and this is just to park in a spot, not even parallel parking.

I understand you want to make sure there is somewhat equal space on both sides, but it’s really not difficult to do that the first time you try.

That’s what’s on my mind right now.