Options

2000 US Bootlegs: #26-70 are what I need now!

RedmanofthehourRedmanofthehour Posts: 123
edited March 2012 in Lost Dogs
As the title states and as we are winding down the 10C poster sale I am in need of a new goal! I have completed the entire PJ20 tour poster collection(AV,BB,CAN,SA), and now I am onto the 2000 bootleg collection! Here's how i want to go about this! (3 criteria).
1. I want partials bootlegs. I.e. If u have side A but not side B or vice versa. If you want to get rid of the one disc I'll give u $3.5+3$ shipping.
2. If you have empty cases that u lost boots for and want to move them, I'll give u 3$+3$ shipping.
***Note they need to be the official releases (CDs playable&cases intact).
3. If u have extra bootlegs w/case&all of the CDs I can offer u $8+4$ shipping for them. ($8 is what I pay at the local disc exchange).

If u find that can get rid of things please shoot me a PM. One thing in terms of payment, if u decide to sell them payments will take place Fri, March 31st. And we'll discuss after that.
mwadeddie
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Nothing? Man I thought this would have a little interest? Bump4Boots
    mwadeddie
  • Options
    Bump the EURO boots were knocked out in one night now I'm going to take on the US boots! PM me if you can move some US!
    mwadeddie
  • Options
    US BootlegBump! 2000tour!
    mwadeddie
  • Options
    Bump anybody with some US bootlegs? Partials or empty cases? Anybody have the Alpine valley discs-not the case but the 2 discs in particular?
    mwadeddie
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    PM sent. However, are you saying you're hoping to buy opened, full shows for $8 a show? Slightly confused here.
  • Options
    Bump as I'm clipping away going to update list in the AM Ty to those who responded!
    mwadeddie