Options

FLAC Toronto Night 2 THANK YOU TENCLUB/BASECAMP!!!

TorontonianTorontonian Posts: 543
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I understand and have known FLAC for years, but this is the first thing that has come out that has made me appreciate it. Toronto Night 2 is the reason why FLAC will one day become known as the new standard.

As hard drives increase in capacity while lowering in price, we will see FLAC become the standard. They are huge files since they are the original, mastered, but not compressed. Compressed is never as good as the source. How lucky are we that we got a CD (and better) quality bootleg less than 3 days after the show we attended!?!?! We are so lucky that for a measly $20 or so, we get a club that cares so much for us and lets us relive amazing moments just moments after they happen. On top of that, we get amazing professional mixers to deliver state of the art technology for a mere $15.00?

Thank you so much!

Toronto #2, Indifference is the most amazing sing along ever and when you hear it in this clarity, you will never download an mp3 again. I don't know many bands that care so much for letting us hear them as close to live as the technology of today can provide.

I am so proud that I was part of the Toronto crowd living room sing along. You can hear the happiness in all involved on May 10th in T.O.

Thanks so much Tenclub/Basecamp for making my week unbelievable. I have been wired since Tuesday and finished tonight with my best friend that went to Toronto N2 with me, 4 bottles of vino and some high quality flac.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    magikevmagikev Posts: 296
    So here's the deal. I've purchased Toronto nights 1 and 2. Would anybody mind sending me just ONE flac file so that I can hear the difference. Either night, any song. I'd love you forever . . . in a strictly platonic fashion that is . . . :)