Options

Bought: EV Las Vegas 04/11 Tickets *Mods Can Lock/Delete*

Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
edited March 2012 in Lost Dogs
Hey Everyone,

Just this week I decided to pull the trigger and buy a pair of tickets for EV in Vegas on April 10th off of a fellow board member. I just booked my flight and hotel and now that it's a sure thing that I'm going, I want to grab a pair for the second night as well.

I'm looking for a pair of tickets for the April 11th show. I don't care where the seats are as long as they're in the same theater that Ed's playing in.

Please PM me if you have a pair you're looking to sell or if you can point me in the direction of someone who is. I'd like to pay cash (paypal) but I do have some items I could trade if there are specific things you're looking for.

Hit me up and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks a lot.

-DMW
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Excuse me, bump..
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    You're excused... ;)

I'm also up for trying to line up two singles and then asking the two single holders I buy from if they want to sit together (in the closer of two seating locations, of course)

This is your change to move up closer if you've got a single you're looking to sell...PM me!

Thanks,
    -DMW
  • Options
    I think I have one single lined up...Just looking for another single (or a pair) and I can proceed with the transactions.

Please PM me if you've got a pair (or a single)

Thanks a lot everyone!
    -DMW
  • Options
    Evening bump...hoping someone can help me out.
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,894
  • Options
    kasedoug wrote:

I sent him a PM...thanks for the heads up...

Satruday bump if anyone has some they're looking to sell...I was looking around stub hub and ebay (as well as ticket brokers on craigslist) and you can't get anything in the 100's or 200's for under $500 a pair...this is absurd.

If someone has a great pair and will sell them for cost, I'll throw in a thank you gift that would most certainly be worth your while.
  • Options
    Well...I bit the bullet and bought from a ticket broker :(

I had a few people lined up for sales but they ended up not being able to come through. I had a hard time paying that much or these but the thing is, it's not just an Eddie Vedder show, it's a much needed vacation away that has been put off for far too long. So I'm not going to bitch and moan about the price of tickets because while I'm there, I want to enjoy myself. I'm probably going to sell something from my collection to offset the price but really, there's only ever going to be one EV show at the Pearl Las Vegas on 4/11 and I'm just glad that I'll be there for it.

THanks everyone who was keeping an ear to the ground for me for tickets. I really appreciate the little extra effort others put forth to try and help someone (me) out.

See you at the show.
    -DMW