what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:
    5/9/10

cleveland show?

yes it was. one of the rare great moments in my life...also, a turning point.
  • Options
    AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    This strong wind always makes me a bit afraid. :roll:
    I am mine!
  • Options
    I wanna get drunk...
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    I wanna get drunk...
    Me too.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    I wanna get drunk...
    Me too.

Well i'm half way there and I have a bottle of Red Stag, but no mixers...
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    I wanna get drunk...
    Me too.

I have a half bottle of red stag and coke but I have work tomorrow :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I have a half bottle of red stag and coke but I have work tomorrow :(

Pfft! amateur. Just go in hungover ;) Has to be done occasionally :D
  • Options

Nope, got a big meeting tomorrow afternoon and loads of stuff to get done after two short weeks. :cry:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Nope, got a big meeting tomorrow afternoon and loads of stuff to get done after two short weeks. :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzc871P0UZo
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzc871P0UZo

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Forms.. and filling them out.. Forms for this, forms for that.. I can't wait to use the kick ass pick-up line "I really enjoyed your form" ;)
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    paysonitespaysonites The Rim Country Posts: 1,150
    A summer vacation.

1.) Maybe camping in the middle of the woods.

2.) The ocean is only 6 hours away.

3.) Visiting family on the other side of the states.

4.) Visiting a wild life national park.

5.) Stocking up on food, beer, presents for wife and myself, locking the doors
    Closing the blinds and the curtains, turning off the phones
    disconnecting the computer, dropping the kids off with grandma
    stack of good cds and totally veg out, eat, drink, cuddling and total
    relaxation.
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    the Campaign for Better Healthcare---if you're in IL, look it up!
    'You know time is long, and life is short.
    Begin to live while you still can.'

While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness.-Gilda Radner
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    the Campaign for Better Healthcare---if you're ill, look it up!

Fixed :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    the Campaign for Better Healthcare---if you're ill, look it up!

Fixed :D

haha, no I actually meant "if you're in IL(linois)" but I suppose 'ill' works too!

Either way; its a great organization thats doing good things, so if you have a second, look into them!

While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness.-Gilda Radner
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Wondering if I'm going to get a decent amount of sleep.
  • Options
    RaniRani Posts: 434
    why are huge tits on most mens mind?

Really....

Im baffled and I will never understand this. :?
  • Options
    "We all spend so much time, not saying what we want, because we know we can't have it. And because it sounds ungracious, or ungrateful, or disloyal, or childish, or banal. Or because we're too desperate to pretend that things are OK, really, that confessing to ourselves they're not looks like a bad move."
    — Nick Hornby (A Long Way Down)

• Options
    AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    I can't help falling in love with you
    I am mine!
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    the less sleep i get, the more productive i am at work :?
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    Is that the key to being productive. I might have to try it tonight. 8-)
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    davidtrios wrote:
    Is that the key to being productive. I might have to try it tonight. 8-)

This is an intersting concept!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,239
    Rani wrote:

Really....

Some of us are just obsessed by boobs without even worrying about the size :D:lol::D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    whygohomewhygohome Posts: 2,305
    ilockyer wrote:
    Rani wrote:

Really....

Some of us are just obsessed by boobs without even worrying about the size :D:lol::D

It stems from our time spent breast feeding. Kinda creepy if you think about it. :lol::o
  • Options
    I'm torn. :(
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    can't wait for my wife to get back on Saturday.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    that phunky phantom bass
    http://youtu.be/ZR035Mhd58o
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    Just scored courtside tickets!!!! Woohooo!!
  • Options
    paysonitespaysonites The Rim Country Posts: 1,150
    Almost done with a late breakfast. Sausage, eggs w/ melted cheese and toast w/ cream cheese and home made strawberry jam on it. :P
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    Very excited!
    extremely happy!
    and a little anxious...

I'm a total fucking 12 year old girl.

There is no way on earth that the next 10 days can go by fast enough!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2