Options

Pearl Jam Please put 2000's boots for sale again!

PearlJammer623PearlJammer623 Posts: 189
edited January 2012 in The Porch
Does anyone know where i can buy the 2000 bootleg series or at least some shows?
I would easily buy up 10 or more if they were in the goods section.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    ebay...

or download them...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    I see them all the time at used CD stores near my house (many of them still sealed). They're still out there.
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    I was going to post these up in Lost Dogs this week for sale, PM me for a price if you're interested in the next couple of days. If I don't hear from you I'll repost them on LD on Wednesday.

08/07/00 – Philips Arena: Atlanta, GA
    attendance: 21,000
    support act: Sonic Youth
    set: Release, Corduroy, Insignificance, Animal, Hail Hail, Nothing As It Seems, Rival, Given To Fly, Light Years, Do The Evolution, Even Flow, In Hiding, Daughter/(The Wrong Child)/(Androgynous Mind), (Romanza)/Better Man, Nothingman, Leatherman, Grievance, Rearviewmirror
    enc 1: Once, Breakerfall, Immortality, Crazy Mary, Elderly Woman, Porch, Fuckin’ Up
    enc 2: Yellow Ledbetter

08/12/00 – Ice Palace: Tampa, FL [140m]
    set: Interstellar Overdrive, Corduroy, Grievance, Last Exit, Animal, God’s Dice, Tremor Christ, Nothing As It Seems, Jeremy, Evacuation, (Romanza)/Better Man, Lukin, Light Years, Daughter/(Another Brick In The Wall)/(Androgynous Mind), Even Flow, Sleight of Hand, Elderly Woman, State of Love and Trust, Insignificance, Rearviewmirror
    enc 1: Do The Evolution, Hail Hail, Garden, Immortality, Soldier of Love, Porch
    enc 2: Soon Forget, Indifference
    enc 3: Rockin’ In The Free World

08/25/00 – Jones Beach: Wantagh, NY [145m]
    set: Sometimes, Grievance, Corduroy, Whipping, Do The Evolution, Animal, Evacuation, Red Mosquito, In Hiding, Even Flow, Mankind, Untitled, MFC, Rearviewmirror, Present Tense, Given To Fly, Thin Air, Off He Goes, Black, Jeremy, Immortality
    enc 1: Go, Insignificance, In My Tree, Elderly Woman, Better Man/(Save It For Later), Smile, Baba O’Riley
    enc 2: Yellow Ledbetter

08/29/00 – Tweeter Center: Mansfield, MA
    attendance: 19,900
    set: Of The Girl, Breakerfall, Corduroy, Go, God’s Dice, Even Flow, Given To Fly, Nothing As It Seems, Grievance, Untitled, MFC, Habit, Wishlist, Better Man/(Save It For Later), Rival, Sleight of Hand, Insignificance, Porch
    enc 1: Patriot [EV solo], Do The Evolution, Jeremy, Once, Mankind, Crazy Mary, Soldier of Love, Rearviewmirror
    enc 2: Yellow Ledbetter, Fuckin’ Up

10/09/00 – Allstate Arena: Rosemont, IL [155m]
    attendance: 18,500
    support act: Supergrass
    set: Release, Corduroy, Grievance, God’s Dice, Animal, Red Mosquito, Nothing As It Seems, Given To Fly, Wishlist, Elderly Woman, In Hiding, Even Flow, Light Years, MFC, Lukin, Not For You, Better Man, Leatherman, Nothingman, Do The Evolution, Insignificance, Black, Parting Ways
    enc 1: Sleight of Hand, Soldier of Love, Crazy Mary, Jeremy, Rearviewmirror
    enc 2: Soon Forget, Baba O’Riley

10/22/00 – MGM Grand Arena: Las Vegas, NV
    attendance: 17,157
    support act: Supergrass
    soundcheck: Crown of Thorns (several times), Better Man, Save It For Later (instrumental), Can’t Help Falling In Love (several times)
    set: Interstellar Overdrive/Corduroy, Breakerfall, Grievance, Last Exit, Animal, Dissident, Nothing as it Seems, Given to Fly, Wishlist, Untitled/MFC, Even Flow, Jeremy, Insignificance, Better Man, Lukin, Rearviewmirror,
    enc 1: Do The Evolution, Once, Crown of Thorns, Black, Can’t Help Falling In Love With You, Elderly Woman, Mankind, Last Kiss, Porch
    enc 2: Baba O’Riley, Yellow Ledbetter

11/06/00 – Key Arena: Seattle, WA
    attendance: 17,000. packed to the fuckin’ rafters.
    support act: Wellwater Conspiracy, Red Hot Chili Peppers
    soundcheck: Parting Ways (w/strings), others we can’t think of right now
    Ed with Wellwater Conspiracy: Red Light Green Light, Felicity’s Surprise
    set: Release, Corduroy, Grievance, Rearviewmirror, Hail Hail, Evacuation, Dissident, Nothing As It Seems, In Hiding, Leatherman, Better Man, Nothingman, Even Flow, Jeremy, Lukin, Not For You, Daughter/(Androgynous Mind)
    enc 1: Off He Goes, Light Years, Parting Ways, Go, Once, Crazy Mary, Immortality, ALIVE!!!
    enc 2: Soon Forget, The Kids Are Alright, Baba O’Riley
    enc 3: Yellow Ledbetter
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    everywhere...here ebay gumtree pjcollectors they are easy to find...i guess if the reissued them they would cost more then picking them up second hand
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,007
    everywhere...here ebay gumtree pjcollectors they are easy to find...i guess if the reissued them they would cost more then picking them up second hand
    damn good point. Plus, it's not like reissuing one album on CD, they would have to do all 72 (?) shows - way too expensive
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Jamminonthe1Jamminonthe1 Posts: 1,243
    Don't see why it would cost them anything to release them again - they'd do the order on demand with Kufala like with the new boots.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,007
    Don't see why it would cost them anything to release them again - they'd do the order on demand with Kufala like with the new boots.
    They went through Sony for the 2000 boots - I'm assuming to re-release them they would have to either buy them out through Sony or have Sony re-release them
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,848
    http://www.amazon.com/

http://www.discogs.com/

viewforum.php?f=20

http://www.ebay.com/

Local record stores . From time to time you never know. You might hit the jackpot. Maybe not. But i've seen some wicked PJ goodies at my local stores, from time to time.

On the official Sony Music store website (I would say back in '06?) they had over 2 dozen or so '00 & '03 Pearl Jam CD's available for purchase & they were cheap too.
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Yup, buy em all!
  • Options
    Does anyone know where i can buy the 2000 bootleg series or at least some shows?
    I would easily buy up 10 or more if they were in the goods section.

Check your PM box.
    -PUSH ME AND I WILL RESIST!