Options

Dragons Eyes

Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
edited January 2012 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
The haze of a medieval morning has been pierced by the sharp dagger of the sun
And the sleeping dragon has opened his eyes and shook his waking head
Waiting for the knights of castle kings to bring the new day for their queen.

With fire and love the knights will bring a burning heart to save another day.

And the dragons eyes will see the knights riding horses into the forest searching for a dream
To hold the hands of time and save their lady queen They ride with fire in their eyes.

Tell us now my lady queen where has the dragon hidden you away
Where has your love put the vision, is it hiding in the dragons eye
Show us just one moment the burning love we have come so far to find.

Where are you now my lady queen
Have you stepped into your dream
Have you found a safe place to hide
Inside the dragons eyes
Where are you now my lady queen
Can’t you let us see you smile just one more time
Before we say good night.

Now the haze of a medieval morning has come to call and pass
With tired eyes and a shaking head the dragon says good night
Come to see me again my lady queen and hide inside my eyes
When the daggers of the sun pierce the night
I will keep you safe inside my dream
So good night to you my lady queen
And save your smile for me.

Godfather.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    That's nice!
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    touching jeff
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    mental melt down....my bad, sorry :D
    but the writing still stinks. :lol:

Godfather.
    Post edited by Godfather. on
  • Options
    Godfather. wrote:
    thanks, it's not really that great of a writting I know, it's actually about my family (myself,wife and son) and the possabilty of brest cancer, my wife had a mamorgam that showed a shadow so a bioptsy was done and when the doctor pierced the shadow with a needle it disapered,he told us it may be a ceste(spelling?) that poped when he poked it but we will know by monday or tuesday...sorry for dumping this crap on you guys but it helps me relax a little...my friggin brain has been mush for the last week or so.
    thanks,
    Godfather.

whatever you need
    you know we're here for you
    chin up...both of you
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    If this is crap then I would like to be the seed buried by the rich fertilizer that you have lain, and grow in it,sometimes what seems the most trivial of writings (to you)touches hearts that wish for you the best because you have stirred the souls of many who reach out to receive these soul soothing words in a whole other realm, thank you for sharing
  • Options
    If this is crap then I would like to be the seed buried by the rich fertilizer that you have lain, and grow in it,sometimes what seems the most trivial of writings (to you)touches hearts that wish for you the best because you have stirred the souls of many who reach out to receive these soul soothing words in a whole other realm, thank you for sharing

wow..I'm lost for words,thank you !

Godfather.
  • Options
    see jeff?
    agreed
    peace,
    jo

• Options
    StillHere wrote:
    see jeff?
    agreed
    thanx jo ! forgive my rude peply earlier please. :)

Jeff.
  • Options
    Godfather. wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    see jeff?
    agreed
    thanx jo ! forgive my rude peply earlier please. :)

Jeff.

not at all rude, no worries
    its very personal, understood :)
    have a great weekend
    snow piled high here
    thank goodness for 4WD :lol:
    dream on my friend
    dream on xoxo
    peace,
    jo

• Options
    pepperpepper Posts: 155
    A visual beauty, thank you.
    Pepper- I am faith without religion, without bruised knees and pleas for forgiveness...