Options

ISO: EV Lighters

juancor70juancor70 Posts: 206
edited January 2012 in Lost Dogs
Hi guys,

I'm looking for all the EV lighters except for the white and silver stars.

Anyone got spares?

All the best,

J.-
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    Yes, I have a brand new spare of the original zippo from the '08 tour... has EV on one side, ITW logo on the other, it's silver. PM me if interested. I'd like to get close to what I paid for for it, close to the ten club price except I think they no longer have this one for sale.

Edit: Sorry original poster... didn't realize you are in Argentina. Looking just to sell it to someone in the US to avoid anything complicated, and actually think I found a buyer. :( Sorry if I get your hopes up... I'm sure someone around here has some more.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    juancor70juancor70 Posts: 206
    Yes, I have a brand new spare of the original zippo from the '08 tour... has EV on one side, ITW logo on the other, it's silver. PM me if interested. I'd like to get close to what I paid for for it, close to the ten club price except I think they no longer have this one for sale.

Edit: Sorry original poster... didn't realize you are in Argentina. Looking just to sell it to someone in the US to avoid anything complicated, and actually think I found a buyer. :( Sorry if I get your hopes up... I'm sure someone around here has some more.

Oh man... I JUST got in this morning and was going to write you that PM....................