Options

20 for 20

baylor39baylor39 Posts: 1
edited December 2011 in The Art Wall
I have not been home since you left long ago. I'm thumbing my way back to heaven. You're lights reflected now. I rub my eyes for you have returned. The waiting drove me mad. You're finally here and I'm a mess. Are you women enough to be my man. All these moments I've missed, please forgive me, won't you, dear. Have you belief that the road ahead ascends off into the light. I'll find my way from wrong. What's real? The dream I see. He who forgets will be destinged to remember. I am myself, like you somehow, and he still gives his love, he just gives it away. Everything you gave...nothing you would take. She loved him, she doesn't want to leave this way. I will hold the candle 'til it burns up my arm. I wish I was a sailor with someone who waited for me. When the anxious is the present...unwrap your gifts take your time. Just be darling and I will too, faithful to you. I miss you already I miss you always. I know someday you'll have a beautiful life. I know you'll be a sun. See the path cut by the moon for you to walk on. See the waves on distant shores awaiting your arrival.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,304
    Welcome! Happy New Year to you and your loved ones! :D
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024