Options

sprare pj20 vinyl for trade

davetendaveten Ireland Posts: 143
edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
ive ended up with two pj 20 vinyls bought from amazon and ten club,the only vinyl im looking for is benny hall,both vinyls are mint,anyone want to trade :?:
cork 96,dublin 96,dublin 00,dublin 06,london 08, dublin 10, belfast 10, ev solo London 2012
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    What are you offering along with the PJ20 vinyl for a Benny? Just wondering
    daveten wrote:
    ive ended up with two pj 20 vinyls bought from amazon and ten club,the only vinyl im looking for is benny hall,both vinyls are mint,anyone want to trade :?:
  • Options
    yeah, after the initial explosion of anxiety after 10C sold out, the price has drastically decreased for the PJ20 vinyl. I'd say it's even close to original price again, even on ebay. if you are looking for trade leverage, keep it sealed, and keep it stored for when they do actually sell out.

but my guess is, since its distribution seems to be so widespread (and still available), it will never even be close to Benny straight trade.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    yeah, after the initial explosion of anxiety after 10C sold out, the price has drastically decreased for the PJ20 vinyl. I'd say it's even close to original price again, even on ebay. if you are looking for trade leverage, keep it sealed, and keep it stored for when they do actually sell out.

but my guess is, since its distribution seems to be so widespread (and still available), it will never even be close to Benny straight trade.

only place i can find it online now a days is ebay....all the retialers are sold out
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

only place i can find it online now a days is ebay....all the retialers are sold out

really? I keep seeing people posting links to places that have it. maybe they're all sold out? either way, its value has gone down significantly in only a few short weeks.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    DAMONDAMON Posts: 256
    Some places are still getting some in?
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    DAMON wrote:
    Some places are still getting some in?

i doubt it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    This is not a reasonable trade without a SIZABLE addition. Benny is going for near and sometimes over 4 figures.