Options

ISO blue Columbian Vs... Some great posters FT

KC2917KC2917 Posts: 871
edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
Its a longshot, but I have a couple great items I'd be willing to trade for the blue Columbian Vs:

Raleigh '98 poster
Hawaii '98 poster
Billboard print

I'm also looking for "five tracks from the new album" (from vs)

I don't know if anyone here even has this, but it's worth a shot!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    Be VERY careful with this vinyl. It's oft-bootlegged. It's very cool, but you can be easily duped with the bootlegs.

Best of luck. It's the one item I want more than anything, but that I know i'll never have. I know someone with it and I think they paid $1000 for it.

Oh and I want that Raleigh more than any other poster. Ever.
  • Options
    Be VERY careful with this vinyl. It's oft-bootlegged. It's very cool, but you can be easily duped with the bootlegs.

Best of luck. It's the one item I want more than anything, but that I know i'll never have. I know someone with it and I think they paid $1000 for it.

Oh and I want that Raleigh more than any other poster. Ever.

Thanks. If you can convince that person you know who has it to trade it for my Hawaii '98 poster and/or the billboard print, maybe I'll throw in the Raleigh poster for you!
  • Options
    MangoMango Brisbane, Australia (via Dublin, Ireland) Posts: 1,049
    Good luck in your hunt for the Columbian vinyl. The last one I saw on eBay went for $1750 if that helps you work out what the trade value of the posters woud be. Im not a poster collector so have no idea what you have and what its worth.

Also, the "five tracks from the new album" is it the CD or vinyl version you are after? The CD comes up pretty often so shouldn't be too hard to find. I know you are looking to trade for these but you might get it for like $20 online.
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • Options
    It's the vinyl I'm looking for.
  • Options
    Mango wrote:
    Also, the "five tracks from the new album" is it the CD or vinyl version you are after? The CD comes up pretty often so shouldn't be too hard to find. I know you are looking to trade for these but you might get it for like $20 online.
    I'm looking for both vinyl and CD, so if you're aware of someone or some place selling this CD, can you let me know? Thanks