Options

MEN Priority Booking

2»

Comments

• Options
    Why do I get the feeling only Upper Tier was released :x

I am putting it in the hands of the Gods and will wait right up until Lights Up and the touts outside if need be. No way am I sitting in the Upper Tier

Gutted
  • Options
    still seated tickets just got 2. 09.50 gmt.
  • Options
    Problem now is, if better seats are released tomorrow are we manage to get them (does seem like only upper tier was released today...), we're all going to be left with shit seats in the gods to try and pass on. Worried we won't even get face value :/
  • Options
    waylander wrote:

Its finished now. No options left on either standing or seated
  • Options
    Jimmyjamh wrote:
    waylander wrote:

Its finished now. No options left on either standing or seated

Still loads of seated for me, just dumped

Section
    BL 213
    Row
    M
    Seats
    11 - 12
  • Options
    Still seem to be some seats left, just got mine. Still going to try tomorrow for standing though as it seems they've released only upper tier which really sucks!! But at least I'm going one way or another :D
    Wembley Arena 2007;
    O2 Arena 2009;
    Hyde Park 2010,
    Manchester 20 June 2012
    Manchester 21 June 2012
    Amsterdam 26 June 2012
    Amsterdam 27 June 2012
    Leeds 2014
    Milton Keynes 2014
  • Options
    waylander wrote:

Its finished now. No options left on either standing or seated[/quote]

Still loads of seated for me, just dumped

Section
    BL 213
    Row
    M
    Seats
    11 - 12[/quote]

I wonder if the TM site has been Sabotaged too! - I stopped getting the seating option at 09:45
  • Options
    JimNastics wrote:
    Problem now is, if better seats are released tomorrow are we manage to get them (does seem like only upper tier was released today...), we're all going to be left with shit seats in the gods to try and pass on. Worried we won't even get face value :/

Yes thats the really big annoyance with today. 10C left us with a real problem. DO we try and secure tickets today or leave it and hope that we can try and get better ones tomorrow. As members, we shouldnt be left it that situation
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Internet Explorer gets you the interactive map, can choose Row A for section 204
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    Internet Explorer gets you the interactive map, can choose Row A for section 204

What the fuck... why the hell isn't that in other browsers??
  • Options
    JimNastics wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Majority is still IE even though it's reducing, websites are built for IE.
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    JimNastics wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Majority is still IE even though it's reducing, websites are built for IE.

Randomly the map is now available in Firefox... seriously could have done with it 2 hours ago! Got far worse seats over in block 213 :(
  • Options
    JimNastics wrote:
    Randomly the map is now available in Firefox... seriously could have done with it 2 hours ago! Got far worse seats over in block 213 :(

Or I did hear that it may be a queue to get it, Ya don't go for 213! 204 had a full empty block, I could choose any seat,
  • Options
    martin gmartin g Posts: 105
    Are you guys buying these seated tickets off ticketmaster? Im taking my 10 year old daughter so need seats but dont know if i should wait till livenation opens at midday tomorrow to maybe get some a bit closer? I feel so let down by all this
    London 29/05/00, Dublin 23/08/06, London 18/06/07, London 18/08/09, Manchester 21/06/12, EV London 30/07/12, Milton Keynes 11,07,2014
  • Options
    martin g wrote:
    Are you guys buying these seated tickets off ticketmaster? Im taking my 10 year old daughter so need seats but dont know if i should wait till livenation opens at midday tomorrow to maybe get some a bit closer? I feel so let down by all this

Yes, I can't down the opportunity to at least guarantee tickets... I've got some seats up in the gods. Planning to try and get standing tomorrow but don't fancy the chances! If I do manage, I'll then have to sell my crap tickets on somehow :/
  • Options
    I've just got 2 seated tickets. The only available seats according to the map where the blocks at the far end of the arena in the upper tier. Not great but better than nothing.
  • Options
    martin g wrote:

Seated still available on ticketmaster so try there. As you say the only questionable part is whether or not to wait till tomorrow for better. I got some seats just in case tomorrow is a callamity again!
    Wembley Arena 2007;
    O2 Arena 2009;
    Hyde Park 2010,
    Manchester 20 June 2012
    Manchester 21 June 2012
    Amsterdam 26 June 2012
    Amsterdam 27 June 2012
    Leeds 2014
    Milton Keynes 2014
  • Options
    I held out to get better and nothing left. My own fault, I didn't join 10c to get seating tickets in the gods.

To say I am pissed off is a fucking understatement. I would say more but I dont want to be blocked.
    Not the band or 10c's fault but to release the 10c allocation to the general public where scalpers have there ways and means of getting first dibs is unbelieveable. No seating left per ticketbastard.

Been logged on since 8:30 making sure Live Nation and Ticketmaster accounts both logged into and refreshed every few mins until the sale opened.

I will calm down and appeal for spares nearer the time.
    This one would have been special, 40 a few days after and wanted to make an event of it.
    "oh when I was a kid, oh how magic it seemed"

Manchester, England (June 04, 2000) £27.50
    Leeds, England (August 25, 2006) £40
    Manchester, England (August 17, 2009) £50 - I think
    Manchester, UK (June 20, 2012) £50 - I think
    American Express presents BST Hyde Park (July 08, 2022) £80
    Manchester, June 2024 - TBC £160!!!

"Don't sweat the petty things, don't pet the sweaty things"
  • Options
    I too took the day off after missing out on Stockholm. What a Joke, PJ Ten Club membership is worthless. I can't remember the last time I was this angry. PJ are dead to me.
  • Options
    Spacetoad wrote:
    I held out to get better and nothing left. My own fault, I didn't join 10c to get seating tickets in the gods.

To say I am pissed off is a fucking understatement. I would say more but I dont want to be blocked.
    Not the band or 10c's fault but to release the 10c allocation to the general public where scalpers have there ways and means of getting first dibs is unbelieveable. No seating left per ticketbastard.

Been logged on since 8:30 making sure Live Nation and Ticketmaster accounts both logged into and refreshed every few mins until the sale opened.

I will calm down and appeal for spares nearer the time.
    This one would have been special, 40 a few days after and wanted to make an event of it.

Feel gutted for you mate. I was really annoyed yesterday when I started this thread. Like you, I dont pay my membership fees to sit up in the gods, i managed to get three tickets up there yesterday. I've calmed down a bit now and I'm kind of happy I at least have some tickets. I tried for better ones today in the hope I could have got rid of yesterdays at face but have had no luck.

I'm prepared to give 10c the benefit of the doubt that 'Sabotage' has played its part (Why and who stands to gain though is beyond me!!). Hopefully mistakes really will be learnt from next time and a more robust system is put in place. I'd even be happy with a fan club only lottery. At least then you know they have gone to genuine fans and not a load of ticket touts on ebay looking to make a few quid.
  • Options
    I'm shocked, disgusted, annoyed p@ssed off, you name it.. OMG , wasted hours on the presale and now, SOLD OUT on the public sale within minutes!
    We need to OCCUPY MEN arena, yes, we the 99% of Pearl Jam fans who couldn't get a ticket!
    :evil:
    I have wished for so long...
    How I wish for you today
  • Options
    Hey wait, now theres loads left on Ticketbastards Get Me In site. From £91 rear gods to £400 a paid stage left.
    We are saved.

I am not paying more that face value, I also thought that was on of the things the band cared about.

Get Me In is no better than the guys giving it "buy or sell any tickets now" outside every single gig I go to.

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I have 2x spare seated (not the best seats but close to stage - even if higher up - and you're in!):

BL 202
    Row P
    P
    Seats
    17 - 18

£108 for the pair. Would require immediate payment as my credit card has been charged and I will need to pay the bill pretty soon! Bank transfer/paypal gift for UK people or Paypal gift for non UK (to avoid massive bank charges!)

PM me if interested.
  • Options
    I got some for the new date added. Wonder if I can still get 10c wristbands - I didn't bitch on them that much this morning.