Options

Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    And I forgot, so I'm out for sure.
  • Options
    doompony wrote:
    plus the lettering was crap
    *two cents*
    So, you didn't pick it up in the iambroke sale on the artist's website?
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    i can't afford things anymore. not after i splurged on an $11 beer.
  • Options
    doompony wrote:
    i can't afford things anymore. not after i splurged on an $11 beer.
    :lol:
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    So anyway I renewed my 10c membership a couple of weeks ago and chose Analog. I chose a Mens Large T-shirt because there was no way I was wearing that thing. Yesterday I checked the post box and the T-shirt is here already. :shock:

Dallas took one look at it and said "There is no way I'm wearing a T-shirt which has the word Anal on it". He doesn't read the posts on here so has not even seen the anal jokes. I laughed and laughed. :lol:

Men's large I'M ANALOG T-shirt going cheap. :lol:
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    So anyway I renewed my 10c membership a couple of weeks ago and chose Analog. I chose a Mens Large T-shirt because there was no way I was wearing that thing. Yesterday I checked the post box and the T-shirt is here already. :shock:

Dallas took one look at it and said "There is no way I'm wearing a T-shirt which has the word Anal on it". He doesn't read the posts on here so has not even seen the anal jokes. I laughed and laughed. :lol:

Pretty puerile. How old is he?
  • Options
    bazzer wrote:
    E.K wrote:

Pretty puerile. How old is he?

He's 45. But what does that have to do with it? :)
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Those shirts are really big too, mine was too big so when I renewed Matt's membership I ordered the smaller size.. Wonder what the 2012 shirts will be like.. cos it will be yr next month since I renewed even tho it was due in Dec so if I order on time what kind of shirt will I get the same white analogue one?
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    Those shirts are really big too, mine was too big so when I renewed Matt's membership I ordered the smaller size.. Wonder what the 2012 shirts will be like.. cos it will be yr next month since I renewed even tho it was due in Dec so if I order on time what kind of shirt will I get the same white analogue one?

I ordered a men's large so that Dallas could wear it. Not sure if it's the right for him yet as he won't put it on. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    aus_suz wrote:

I ordered a men's large so that Dallas could wear it. Not sure if it's the right for him yet as he won't put it on. :lol::lol:

I think I got the med and small..
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    There's a separate renewal item in the store for 2012 memberships but it doesn't ask for a size and there's no mention of a shirt, but instead it's a "Annual MEMBERSHIP merchandise item". I wonder what it will be? Perhaps an 10C anal log?
  • Options
    bazzer wrote:
    Perhaps an 10C anal log?

:lol: So they're sending us poop next year? ;)
  • Options
    NossieNossie Adelaide, Australia Posts: 1,039
    bazzer wrote:
    aus_suz wrote:
    There's a separate renewal item in the store for 2012 memberships but it doesn't ask for a size and there's no mention of a shirt, but instead it's a "Annual MEMBERSHIP merchandise item". I wonder what it will be? Perhaps an 10C anal log?

Wasn't that part of the "deal" when we decided on either Analog or Digital...?
    When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do...

Pearl Jam - Adelaide: 1995, 1998, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo - Adelaide: 27th & 28th March 2011, Melbourne 16th 2014
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    @ Kiwis PJ20's on Prime next Monday night. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    bazzer wrote:
    Perhaps an 10C anal log?
    :lol: So they're sending us poop next year? ;)
    I got shit (literally).
    Nossie wrote:
    bazzer wrote:
    aus_suz wrote:
    Wasn't that part of the "deal" when we decided on either Analog or Digital...?
    2011, yes. 2012, no. Seems like it's going to be something else next year.
  • Options
    PKNZPKNZ Posts: 76
    How many of us are off to see the Foo Fighters tonight?
  • Options
    i would be if those fuckers were playing wellington.
  • Options
    I still dont know.. My membership expired in 2010 but because I renewed probably 1st few weeks of Jan
    I had to do either analog or digital so I guess I need to renew the same time or I will get the same tee again if I order when my membership is due this month..
  • Options
    I don't even know where I put my shirt. I think I buried it in the backyard. Or in a drawer.
  • Options
    doompony wrote:

Concert was pretty good (ie not as good as Pearl Jam). Rain mostly kept away during the FF but by that stage everyone was already wet.

The fans on the embankment on several occasions were able to break down the fences and run down the terraces onto the field, would guess maybe 200 broke through before security could react.

Grohl promised to play the Auckland Town hall again the next time they came back.
  • Options
    PKNZ wrote:
    doompony wrote:

Concert was pretty good (ie not as good as Pearl Jam). Rain mostly kept away during the FF but by that stage everyone was already wet.

The fans on the embankment on several occasions were able to break down the fences and run down the terraces onto the field, would guess maybe 200 broke through before security could react.

Grohl promised to play the Auckland Town hall again the next time they came back.
    Did you happen to buy a poster or know who the artist was?
  • Options
    bazzer wrote:
    PKNZ wrote:
    doompony wrote:

The Melb 2 poster was nice... had copper metallic paint on it.. smells very toxic tho..LOL
    Poster was too long to put into poster folder it stuck out the end of it...
    Both Melb ones were by Rhys Cooper from Beyond the Pale....
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    I still dont know.. My membership expired in 2010 but because I renewed probably 1st few weeks of Jan
    I had to do either analog or digital so I guess I need to renew the same time or I will get the same tee again if I order when my membership is due this month..

I'd say that each time you renew your membership they send you something different. I renewed mine last month and got the T-shirt within a couple of weeks. My membership this time was double what I paid a year ago .. basically I paid $25 for a T-shirt that no-one wants to wear.
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    bazzer wrote:
    PKNZ wrote:

The Melb 2 poster was nice... had copper metallic paint on it.. smells very toxic tho..LOL
    Yeah, the aussie posters looked great. Last night's one was a bit average but nice to have one anyway. It was raining and I was in the pit so I didn't grab one beforehand, afterwards was a no go too. Just trying to find out where to get a copy of this from. Maybe I'll contact BTP, but didn't look like one of theirs.
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Foos were great. Not as great as PJ of course but great all the same. Liked one of the T-shirts but didn't buy.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    I got the poster for night 2 in melb, very cool, you could get them from BTP website after it tho but pretty limited
  • Options
    the yeti wrote:
    I got the poster for night 2 in melb, very cool, you could get them from BTP website after it tho but pretty limited

Yeah Ive bought a few posters from them before.. had trouble ordering on their site so ive rang them..
  • Options
    bazzer wrote:
    aus_suz wrote:
    bazzer wrote:

Yeah, the aussie posters looked great. Last night's one was a bit average but nice to have one anyway. It was raining and I was in the pit so I didn't grab one beforehand, afterwards was a no go too. Just trying to find out where to get a copy of this from. Maybe I'll contact BTP, but didn't look like one of theirs.

Yeah I think BTP only did the Melb ones.. the Perth one didnt look like a Rhys cooper one
  • Options
    bazzer wrote:

No sorry.

Also, I've been told PJ20 is on Prime TV on Sunday. (girlfriend claims she saw an advertisement for it), although I can't see it on their website just yet.

Confirmed: http://www.primetv.co.nz/Default.aspx?tabid=93&art_id=1139
  • Options
    PKNZ wrote:
    bazzer wrote:

No sorry.

Also, I've been told PJ20 is on Prime TV on Sunday. (girlfriend claims she saw an advertisement for it), although I can't see it on their website just yet.

Confirmed: http://www.primetv.co.nz/Default.aspx?tabid=93&art_id=1139
    It's Monday, right? I thought I might watch it, but then I realised I'd be better off watching the Blu-ray! :lol: There's something about seeing it on TV though, like hearing a song you like on radio when you could've just put a CD in.