Options

FS: TEN 1991 Vinyl "Sealed" 1st issue!

coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
I want to sell my 1991 TEN Vinyl that is still sealed in wrap from the record store back in the early 1990's! It does have small pinholes in the four corners as it was hung on a wall during college. The vinyl is new and never opened. I am looking for $75.00. I can send pictures if need be. Thanks.
Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Do you still have it?
  • Options
    I DO!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    Bump. One last try otherwise I'll put it up on the unnamed auction site. Thanks.
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Bump. One last try otherwise I'll put it up on the unnamed auction site. Thanks.

Why not lower your price the amount that it would cost you in fees on that auction site?
  • Options
    OK... ill take $50.00 to first person who wants it. I have pictures if you want to see it.