Yellow Ledbetter Misheard Lyrics funny clip - help!

-Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,270
edited November 2011 in The Porch
Hey jammers, maybe you can help with this

Several years ago I watched a Youtube clip with an animation/reinterpretation of Yellow Ledbetter lyrics that was hilarious (it was posted in this forum, but probably in the previous version of it)

I did a Youtube search, and there is one there, but it is not the one I am thinking off. This was just squiggly stickman figure drawings, white background, very rough, and I distinctly remember the drawing of a "boxer or a bag" and the little figure playing guitar at some point too, I think.

Sorry, it is not much to go on to, but if someone has seen it, I think they might know what I am talking about.
If anyone has seen this and has the link please post it here!! (I will keep on looking in the meantime)

It was really funny, or at least my memory tells me that, so I hope I can find it again.

Thanks.
:D
I am just a dreamer (from Buenos Aires, Argentina), but you are just a dream...
If I knew where it was I would take you there (but I'm really bad with directions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

  • -Buru- wrote:
    Hey jammers, maybe you can help with this

    Several years ago I watched a Youtube clip with an animation/reinterpretation of Yellow Ledbetter lyrics that was hilarious (it was posted in this forum, but probably in the previous version of it)

    I did a Youtube search, and there is one there, but it is not the one I am thinking off. This was just squiggly stickman figure drawings, white background, very rough, and I distinctly remember the drawing of a "boxer or a bag" and the little figure playing guitar at some point too, I think.

    Sorry, it is not much to go on to, but if someone has seen it, I think they might know what I am talking about.
    If anyone has seen this and has the link please post it here!! (I will keep on looking in the meantime)

    It was really funny, or at least my memory tells me that, so I hope I can find it again.

    Thanks.
    :D

    You're looking for the one with mr. potatohead waving right?
    1c23PJM
    Hey God, there's nothing left for me to hide. I lost my ignorance, security and pride.
    48267.gif?d=mojo
  • 1c23PJM
    Hey God, there's nothing left for me to hide. I lost my ignorance, security and pride.
    48267.gif?d=mojo
  • -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,270

    Thanks for posting.

    That one is funny, but no, it's not the one I am thinking about. It has no pictures or people or democrats or anything like that - just a very simple animation.

    I guess in the meantime we can all see some funny clips :lol:
    I am just a dreamer (from Buenos Aires, Argentina), but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there (but I'm really bad with directions)

  • -Buru- wrote:

    Thanks for posting.

    That one is funny, but no, it's not the one I am thinking about. It has no pictures or people or democrats or anything like that - just a very simple animation.

    I guess in the meantime we can all see some funny clips :lol:

    Alright keep searching. I don't think I have seen the one you are talking about and I'd love to see it! :D
    1c23PJM
    Hey God, there's nothing left for me to hide. I lost my ignorance, security and pride.
    48267.gif?d=mojo
  • nsepstrunsepstru Posts: 187
    Go Beavers wrote:
    Damn you beat me to it!
    I'm not human...I'm Danish!
  • -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,270
    Go Beavers wrote:

    Another good one, but no. It is closer to the one I am thinking about, though.
    I can't find it on Youtube, I am hoping someone will remember, so I don't feel like I am crazy/imagining things or something.
    :lol:

    I give up for now.
    I am just a dreamer (from Buenos Aires, Argentina), but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there (but I'm really bad with directions)

  • Go Beavers wrote:


    "Tom, stop having these sucky parties." :lol:


    Thank You!
    1c23PJM
    Hey God, there's nothing left for me to hide. I lost my ignorance, security and pride.
    48267.gif?d=mojo
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 7,203
    -Buru- wrote:
    Go Beavers wrote:

    Another good one, but no. It is closer to the one I am thinking about, though.
    I can't find it on Youtube, I am hoping someone will remember, so I don't feel like I am crazy/imagining things or something.
    :lol:

    I give up for now.

    Maybe this one?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW5JntV9cY4&feature=related
  • -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,270
    Go Beavers wrote:
    -Buru- wrote:
    Go Beavers wrote:

    Another good one, but no. It is closer to the one I am thinking about, though.
    I can't find it on Youtube, I am hoping someone will remember, so I don't feel like I am crazy/imagining things or something.
    :lol:

    I give up for now.

    Maybe this one?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW5JntV9cY4&feature=related

    Nope. I have seen so many YL clips now it is driving me crazy. :crazy:

    Someone must have posted it in the old forum, years ago, and that is how I saw it, for all I know it is not even on YouTube... oh well.

    Thanks for helping me look. I don't even know why I remembered about this today. I just did. :lol:
    I am just a dreamer (from Buenos Aires, Argentina), but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there (but I'm really bad with directions)

  • -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,270
    Bump, in case anyone knows.
    I am just a dreamer (from Buenos Aires, Argentina), but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there (but I'm really bad with directions)

Sign In or Register to comment.