Options

Name for a business

happinesshappiness Posts: 22
Hi

I'm trying to find a name for my new business. I'm a certified reiki practitioner, which is a Japanese holistic, light-touch, energy-based modality. Reiki re-establishes a normal energy flow of ki (life force energy) throughout the system, which in turn can enhance and accelerate the body's innate healing ability. I'll also be teaching meditation. I've been struggling to find something that resonates or really means something to me that I could use as a business name and thought..there's got to be some phrase or word(s) in pearl jam lyrics that would be per-fect!

If you have any suggestions please send them my way. Thanks :)

Melanie
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Just Breath
  • Options
    curlycurly Posts: 703
    kinda off subject...sorry...but my parents and i have taken over a business...

we've changed the name but are having problems coming up with a new logo...

is there a good website for these? thanks?...
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    happiness wrote:
    Hi

I'm trying to find a name for my new business. I'm a certified reiki practitioner, which is a Japanese holistic, light-touch, energy-based modality. Reiki re-establishes a normal energy flow of ki (life force energy) throughout the system, which in turn can enhance and accelerate the body's innate healing ability. I'll also be teaching meditation. I've been struggling to find something that resonates or really means something to me that I could use as a business name and thought..there's got to be some phrase or word(s) in pearl jam lyrics that would be per-fect!

If you have any suggestions please send them my way. Thanks :)

Melanie

I read your whole post and thought that THAT is the perfect name. You probably wouldn't recognize it.

The business name "Melanie"
    If it weren't a name, it sounds like it would be a soothing word
    or how about "Mellow Knee" :shock:

Pearl Jam related?

--Elements
    --Light Years
  • Options
    Thanks for your suggestions! I think I'm going to go with Just Breath(e)..it's perfect for both the reiki and meditation..

Thanks again :)
  • Options
    Just Breath is perfect.

We own : Even Flow Heating & Air, Inc. ;)
    Hearts & thoughts
  • Options

That. Is. AWESOME!
  • Options
    davidronn wrote:

That. Is. AWESOME!
    Thanks so much! :idea:
    Hearts & thoughts