updated stuff for sale WITH PRICES

sctt_perrysctt_perry Posts: 224
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
I have to sell a few things to pay off my most recent purchase so I put them up on here. Since I'm trying to make my wife happy I cannot trade only sell. I know there has been some problems recently with some people on here selling but I do have references of people I've both sold to and purchased from if you want.

-Up for sale is an emek Edmonton show edition not signd $100
-I have who killed Rudolph Xmas 45 $45
-Brad klausen cloak and dagger print NOT THE DC SHOW its signed and numbered though. If you have any questions you can see it on my expesso beans page my name is scttperry $70
-I have the Ryan Adams 45 rsd release from today $15
-Queens of the stone age lullabise to paralyse original orange and purple $80
-White stripes rsd colored 45's both of them $50
-I also have two concert proofs one from radio head and one from Tom petty they are very expensive and I think they can be bought at wolfgangs vault. You can see them as well on my expresso beans page $50 apiece
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    sctt_perry wrote:
    I have to sell a few things to pay off my most recent purchase so I put them up on here.

I am not posting prices for anything so just pm me with your offers

I believe the Posting Guidelines say you need to post a price. This is not a make an offer website :?
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • dwhite76 wrote:
    sctt_perry wrote:
    I have to sell a few things to pay off my most recent purchase so I put them up on here.

I am not posting prices for anything so just pm me with your offers

I believe the Posting Guidelines say you need to post a price. This is not a make an offer website :?

Everyone has there own places they like to shop and price things if somebody wants to make an offer via pm and not get in a bidding frenzy on ebay than that's there business. I'm not going to put prices on items and argue with people if its fair or not.
    if you have an problem with that then don't buy anything
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,872
    sctt_perry wrote:
    Everyone has there own places they like to shop and price things if somebody wants to make an offer via pm and not get in a bidding frenzy on ebay than that's there business. I'm not going to put prices on items and argue with people if its fair or not.

how does your method avoid a "bidding frenzy"? ... oh wait... it doesn't

and what's the difference between your offer and ebay?

i'll tell you... your PM offer thing is actually shadier than ebay... at least on ebay the bidders can tell what the current bid is at

say i bid 3 cents for your bryan adams summer of 69vinyl

then dwhite bids 7 cents

what's to say you won't go to him and say that your best offer is $99?

and this is all besides the point

dwhite was just letting you know that the rules here do not allow you to post things for sale without prices... no need to get snippy with him

YOU have a choice... post prices... or get locked/deleted when the admins discover your listing without prices
  • sctt_perry wrote:

how does your method avoid a "bidding frenzy"? ... oh wait... it doesn't

and what's the difference between your offer and ebay?

i'll tell you... your PM offer thing is actually shadier than ebay... at least on ebay the bidders can tell what the current bid is at

say i bid 3 cents for your bryan adams summer of 69vinyl

then dwhite bids 7 cents

what's to say you won't go to him and say that your best offer is $99?

and this is all besides the point

dwhite was just letting you know that the rules here do not allow you to post things for sale without prices... no need to get snippy with him

YOU have a choice... post prices... or get locked/deleted when the admins discover your listing without prices

Ryan Adams not Bryan Adams

Like the person who wanted the Klausen, he went to expresso beans saw the six month average and offered that. thats fair. Its that he lived in Greece is what is going to make it impossible for shipping.

Ive sold plenty of items on this site for well under asking prices on ebay. If a person thinks 10 bucks is fair for a 45 than offer it. Every time I post prices on this site people make a counter offer. If you want to get offended then fine thats your thing.

If they remove this posting than fine guess Ill still wake up tomorrow
  • tigers84tigers84 Greenville, SC Posts: 457
    just PM'd

everyone chill out and stop tellin everyone how to live "pearl jam lives:. its boring as shit.

some people think they run the damn boards when they cannot affordthe shit they buy here. oh, hten comes the sob story....screw it.

again, pm'd
    BUGS IN THE WAY, I FEEL ABOUT YOU
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Can't pm from my phone. Could you pm me & let me know what you're looking for for the QOTSA LP?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Thanks everyone I'm getting back to you. This re release on the QOTSA just crushed my world someone got it for 50 bucks not to long ago that's well under what I paid for mine.

I'm thinking about selling my lo2l also might do 100 for it. I gotta warm up to the idea though
  • Lo2l sold