Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Biiiiiiiiiiig Booooooobs....hell yeah I say Sloveniaaaaaaaaaa 2012;)))))))))
    Stereotype wrote:
    1310978512_feel.jpg

I say yes to Scotland and am adding SLOVENIA!!
    Judging from PJ20 movie attendance, we are ready.

It's already been 11 years, 5 months, 5 days... and counting.
    Ljubljana 19.06.2000
    Zagreb 26.09.2006
    Munchen 12.06. 2007
    Berlin 15.08.2009
    Dublin 22.06.2010
    Belfast 23.06.2010
    Berlin 30.06.2010
    Prague 02.07.2012
    Berlin 04.07.2012
    Berlin 05.07.2012
    Manchester 28.07.2012 - E.V.
    Worcester 15.10.2013
    Worcester 16.10.2013
    Brooklyn 18.10.2013
    Brooklyn 19.10.2013
    Trieste 22.6.2014
    Berlin 26.6.2014
    Milton Keynes 11.7.2014
    Buenos Aires 7.11.2015
    Sao Paulo 14.11.2015
    Rio de Janeiro 22.11.2015
    Chicago Wrigley Field 20.8.2016
    Chicago Wrigley Field 22.8.2016
  • Options
    YO! I already booked a 2012 tour bus! :D Welcome aboard! :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0VbSqXPa4c0ihNNm2xLCY7i5ieQpRQhu0HuogEYwWHg9F3NRg2Q&t=1
    2000 Ljubljana
    2006 Vienna, Zagreb
    2007 Munich
    2009 Berlin
    2010 Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    2011 Montreal, Toronto 1&2
    2012 Manchester 1&2, Amsterdam 1&2, Prague, Berlin 1&2, EV Manchester
    2013 Worcester 1&2, Brooklyn 1&2
    2014 Amsterdam 1&2, Manchester 1&2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2017 EV Firenze, Taormina 1&2
    2018 Amsterdam 1&2, Padova, Prague, Krakow, Berlin
    2019 EV Firenze
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,154
    great spirit,,and fun ,here at the hotel..cant wait for tomorrow wedding of Dave and Sian..
    beautiful moments with for 2 good friends and pj fans..awesome
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Hub. wrote:
    Have fun, Dimitris. :D
    thank buddy :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Sian & Dave day! Hope everyone has a fabulous time!
  • Options
    Sian & Dave, congratulations and have a wonderful day!!!

Everybody have fun! Cheers :)
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • Options
    awesome!! :D:D:D:D
  • Options

What? The happy couple? The party? Your tie?? :lol:
  • Options

What? The happy couple? The party? Your tie?? :lol:
    ill post fotos of the tie...they took alot of fotos of it..lol
  • Options
    seeya soon my friends :D
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    The tie :roll: :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Fantastic seeing you lot at such a fantastic event!!!!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    The tie :roll: :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    !!!
    :mrgreen:8-)
  • Options
    yo :D yo
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning euro peeps!

Lovely seeing some of you Friday :mrgreen: Hope you have now all recovered from wedding, gig, etc.!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    'morning euro peeps!

Lovely seeing some of you Friday :mrgreen: Hope you have now all recovered from wedding, gig, etc.!
    :D:mrgreen:
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,235
    redrock wrote:
    'morning euro peeps!

Recovery will take a long time, I'm feeling as drained now as when I got home from Canada... it was a brilliant weekend, Sian and Dave's wedding was perfect, the gig in London was good fun, lovely to see so many people under the same roof for something other than a PJ gig too (though I'd take one of those right now!).

Still no sign of the PJ20 blu-ray. I had a Customs card at home when I arrived, thought it may be for the Ames Pele print but as that is still in North America I've a feeling it's for the blu-ray. Going into the Post Office tomorrow after work to pay the £12.95 and find out!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    Evening all! :wave:

Thank you all soooooooooo much for such a wonderful wedding and weekend! We can't believe how loved we are and how much everyone enjoyed the day :D:D:D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    edited November 2011
    *WARNING SOPPYNESS AHEAD!*
    This thread was two years old last Thursday, it's responsible for so much including this past weekend.
    I am back home in the motherland though I had such agreat time at the weekend. Sian and Dave's wedding was amazing, a perfect day, and one in which you could feel their love and the love of others for them. I cried! (no surprises there then), laughed and felt part of a fantastic group of people. It was great to see friends, and to meet people. For me, it still amazes me how accepting this community is, and how people are free to be themselves. It means a lot to me, and has taken me and my confidence from rock bottom, though with my panicking about random stuff you may not realise it, nor that I acknowledge it.
    The gig down in London was good, (I am biased as I love Frank) though tbh the sitting around drinking, chatting and nomming pizza was what made the night, it was more about just spending time with friends. Friends I didn't have two years ago.
    This Pearl Jam band has a lot to answer for.
    Post edited by dottles on
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    This Pearl Jam band has a lot to answer for.
    damn right
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Tbh, I wouldn't be too pushed if PJ didn't get to tour in the next few years (financially anyway), as long as we have a meetup at least once a year :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Tbh, I wouldn't be too pushed if PJ didn't get to tour in the next few years (financially anyway), as long as we have a meetup at least once a year :D
    true,,but they will at 2012...write that down... :)
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Jennytree wrote:

surely PJ wont be in Berlin on 6th of July - Radiohead playing Wuhlheide... just bought tickets. But would love to stay a day longer for the boys... :mrgreen:
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    alesek wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

surely PJ wont be in Berlin on 6th of July - Radiohead playing Wuhlheide... just bought tickets. But would love to stay a day longer for the boys... :mrgreen:
    no.will not be at 6th..... 8-)
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Hey everyone! Hope all Euro peeps are in good shape and those who attended Sian & Dave's wedding have recovered and of course hope the happy couple are still on cloud 9. I've been keeping up with all the rumours about PJ touring/not touring etc like anyone but although I'm not convinced yet that they will appear here next year I do think that if not they'll be playing the US and here in 2013. Who knows but one thing I'm almost sure of is that while Soundgarden regroup to play some down under dates a certain someone from the Seattle area will occupy his time with a visit to Europe. People are talking too loudly..... :shh: ;)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    Hey everyone! Hope all Euro peeps are in good shape and those who attended Sian & Dave's wedding have recovered and of course hope the happy couple are still on cloud 9. I've been keeping up with all the rumours about PJ touring/not touring etc like anyone but although I'm not convinced yet that they will appear here next year I do think that if not they'll be playing the US and here in 2013. Who knows but one thing I'm almost sure of is that while Soundgarden regroup to play some down under dates a certain someone from the Seattle area will occupy his time with a visit to Europe. People are talking too loudly..... :shh: ;)
    hahaha ..nice
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    veddertown wrote:
    ...a certain someone from the Seattle area will occupy his time with a visit to Europe. People are talking too loudly..... :shh: ;)

Jeff is going solo?! :shock: :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Jennytree wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    ...a certain someone from the Seattle area will occupy his time with a visit to Europe. People are talking too loudly..... :shh: ;)

:clap::clap:
    :lol:

Just wanted to say how lovely everyone looked at the wedding!

It looked like everyone had a great time :D
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Jennytree wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

:D:lol: :thumbup: Pippa will be pleased!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii.