• Options
    ... And we have rain! :lol:

Good Morning!!! :D
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    hey
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,236
    ilockyer wrote:
    Well, my post earlier certainly killed off the sunshine, torrential downpours all afternoon!

Having a nice relaxing evening, have spent the last hour or so on the phone to Sian and a couple of other friends too, now eating convenience food and watching Mummifying Alan from last night on C4 website!

Did you enjoy Mummifying Alan??? I LOVED it :D

Morning all :wave:

It's cold and dry here...

Loved it too! Alan was a cousin of someone I used to work with!

Lovely day here... work fun as usual but going quickly today!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    edited October 2011
    Hi peeps :wave:
    Sitting here this morning, I really need a Euro tour announcement, not that I can afford it but I need some sort of something (I know that makes no sense but I can't eloquently describe what I mean)

We had the most vivid and beautiful rainbow this morning over the office, I love rainbows :D We've had really bad storms for the last few days but this afternoon the sunshine is out.
    ETA - I type that, it starts hammering with rain - sods law!
    Claire, nice to see you here...I saw your post in AET about feeling out of touch, you'll always have a home with us my lovely! I frequently feel on the outside looking in on stuff in life generally not just on here - or rather caught in a bubble with stuff happening around me, being able to see it, know about it but not feeling part of it .
    Post edited by dottles on
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    It's pretty cold and windy here today but I'm taking comfort from knowing that each day I get through this winter will be one day closer to my next PJ show. Make the announcement for 2012 already dammit!!! 8-)

PLEASE PLAY SCOTLAND 2012.....
    :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,985
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:
    Sitting here this morning, I really need a Euro tour announcement, not that I can afford it but I need some sort of something (I know that makes no sense but I can't eloquently describe what I mean)

We had the most vivid and beautiful rainbow this morning over the office, I love rainbows :D We've had really bad storms for the last few days but this afternoon the sunshine is out.
    Claire, nice to see you here...I saw your post in AET about feeling out of touch, you'll always have a home with us my lovely! I frequently feel on the outside looking in on stuff in life generally not just on here - or rather caught in a bubble with stuff happening around me, being able to see it, know about it but not feeling part of it .

Thanks Leanne. Sometimes just don't feel like a 'proper' fan because I never have any spare cash to get anything. Never mind - I'll just carry on pootling along in my own little way and be happy with what I've g :) ot
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Thanks Leanne. Sometimes just don't feel like a 'proper' fan because I never have any spare cash to get anything. Never mind - I'll just carry on pootling along in my own little way and be happy with what I've g :) ot

Being a 'proper' fan is about liking the music...the rest of it is about stuff ;)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Being a 'proper' fan is about liking the music...the rest of it is about stuff ;)

Totally... though you'd not think it to read half the threads on this forum!
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Agree, guess the forum has been piddling me off a little lately.
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Ah just avoid the rubbish, I stick to certain threads :lol:
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Ignore it all and turn the tunes up! Life's too short.
  • Options
    More rain :evil:
  • Options
    Afternoon all :wave:

It's pissing it down here... But I like the rain so it's all good :D

Last full day at work today... thank feck!
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    I usually don't mind the rain, but it kinda seems relentless for the last week at the minute.
    My office has a strange atmosphere today for some reason.

psst - Sian - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=174538
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Noted ;):lol:8-)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Way too much rain... the house has decided enough's enough and sprung another leak!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hope you leak isn't too bad Ian!

'morning all :mrgreen:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Hope you leak isn't too bad Ian!

It's not too bad, it's where the back extension joins onto the house... I put a Roses tin under it when we discovered it, and that's nearly full. However, at the moment it isn't raining!
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all :mrgreen:

It's Friday morning, how awesome is that? Weekend :D:D:D

Just treated myself to the Bridge School 3 DVD set for £14.99!
  • Options
    Heck Ian a leak!

Fortunately no rain here. Although having a week off is nearly over and I'm full of cold. Hope I'm OK for tonight - off to see Toploader at the Brewery.

Sian - enjoy your last day! Leaving cakes??
  • Options
    ANNOUNCE FRICKIN' EURO 2012 ALREADY!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    2009 - Shephards Bush, Manchester, London
    2010 - Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter
    2012 - Manchester 1+2, Berlin 1+2, Stockholm, Oslo
    2014 - Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes
  • Options
    sure,but you need to travel this year..cos its South time..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

Is there any need to shout? :lol: we all want a tour in Europe in 2012 ;):D
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    Happy Saturday!
  • Options
    Forgot to say earlier. Quite enjoyed Toploader last night, better than I thought they'd be. If they are playing near anyone I would definately recommend seeing them.
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    Forgot to say earlier. Quite enjoyed Toploader last night, better than I thought they'd be. If they are playing near anyone I would definately recommend seeing them.

I didn't even realise they were still going! Did they break up and then reform?
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

I didn't even realise they were still going! Did they break up and then reform?

Apparently took an extended break after their second album, I think their label went bust (I think). So they released their third album this year and I guess this is a little promo tour.