Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    71step28 wrote:
    I don't know how long the train will take from Liverpool to Coventry but I'm almost sure it takes longer than my flight from Hamburg to Manchester ;) I wish I had a private jet, I would be over in the UK on the weekends, every weekend somewhere else :) But...if I'd had enough money to actually own a private jet, I could as well move to the UK with all that money, so no private jet needed any longer ;) Just a biiig house with lot of rooms for all you guys to come over. Or stay. :D

Liverpool?
    A PJ fan commune!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    I don't know how long the train will take from Liverpool to Coventry but I'm almost sure it takes longer than my flight from Hamburg to Manchester ;) I wish I had a private jet, I would be over in the UK on the weekends, every weekend somewhere else :) But...if I'd had enough money to actually own a private jet, I could as well move to the UK with all that money, so no private jet needed any longer ;) Just a biiig house with lot of rooms for all you guys to come over. Or stay. :D

Liverpool?
    Yvi says: this :arrow: A PJ fan commune!

:D
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

all goes as plan 8-)

plans such as..... :D
    Plan says that we all gonna meet again this summer..and some of us ever earlier..

I like that one :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    but actually more like a bunch of friends listening to PJ as one of their favorite hobbies ;)

I would love to live in a huge farm house with several appartments, so very one of us/every couple could still live on their own but yet all together...... :D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    dottles wrote:

I like that one :D
    just write down todays date...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'll buy a castle in Germany when I retire - it'll have currywurst, cocktails and an amphitheatre out the back!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'll buy a castle in Germany when I retire - it'll have currywurst, cocktails and an amphitheatre out the back!
    haha! Just buy the Wuhlheide venue and the park around it and build your own castle/Villa in there :D but make sure you'll have enough rooms for all of us!!
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    shall we start up new thread - euro tour 2012? You called it well last time, Dimi ... :)
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    alesek wrote:
    shall we start up new thread - euro tour 2012? You called it well last time, Dimi ... :)
    soon... :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Good Friday afternoon everyone!! :D
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    I don't know how long the train will take from Liverpool to Coventry but I'm almost sure it takes longer than my flight from Hamburg to Manchester

Just under 2 hours
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    I don't know how long the train will take from Liverpool to Coventry but I'm almost sure it takes longer than my flight from Hamburg to Manchester

Just under 2 hours
    cool :D
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    but make sure you'll have enough rooms for all of us!!

Always :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,235
    3.5 hours travel time tonight up to Warrington... do I get beer or wine for the train?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,924
    3.5 hours? Both!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Spags wrote:
    3.5 hours? Both!

I like your thinking, but I don't want to pass out and end up in Inverness!
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    3.5 hours travel time tonight up to Warrington... do I get beer or wine for the train?

WINEEEEEEEE!!!

Oh I wish I was with you guys tonight and tomorrow, we tried everything but it was not to be :(

Ian - give Dave a big hug and a sloppy kiss from me :mrgreen:

Dave - give Ian an big hug and poke in the good eye from me :mrgreen:

Awww I love you guys 8-):D

(*thinks* I need a P name for Ian... :think: )
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
  • Options
    Greetings from the North!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    And greetings from the South! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Greetings from the middle of nowhere :D
  • Options
    morning europe
  • Options
    Hub. wrote:
    Hi D. :D
    good morning French Boy :D
  • Options
    Morning all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Morning everyone :D
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • Options

(*thinks* I need a P name for Ian... :think: )

Pian?

(it's the Irish for pain ;) )
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    :wave:
    It's been a stormy day down here, flooding, trees blown down etc...though now it is calm and the sky outside it strangely pretty.
  • Options
    Monday has been everything it usually isn't, i.e. awesome!