Options

Pearl jam Houston Cynthia woods show 2000

cinderelochkacinderelochka Posts: 55
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
I attended both the fall 2000 shows at Cynthia woods. Houston, it was my first PJ concert so is very special to me! Years back I had the cd of bth nights shows but have since lost... Anyone selling a copy of one of the nights?? message me :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    They're on ebay if you feel like over-paying for them.
  • Options
    Ha yea, I've seen that. Just thought I'd try here first in order to avoid that very thing!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    great shows! i was there as well!

i used to have the bootlegs, but gave them away to a friend. i'll keep my eyes peeled for them, though.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    I think I have the one from 10/14 in my big box of cd's. I'll look into it and PM you sometime this week if I find it.
  • Options
    Hey all, thanks so much! I was at both shows, but just surrendered (HAD to) and bought 10/14 off ebay, overpriced.. but hey, memories!!

Thanks again! This will be a nice trip down memory lane for my first PJ show :)
  • Options
    SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    Hey all, thanks so much! I was at both shows, but just surrendered (HAD to) and bought 10/14 off ebay, overpriced.. but hey, memories!!

I'm always picking up random shows from record shops I go to in my travels. I'll stay on the lookout for these shows. Or at least the other one now. I'll have to check to see if I even have it actually...
  • Options
    Sidnum wrote:

I'm always picking up random shows from record shops I go to in my travels. I'll stay on the lookout for these shows. Or at least the other one now. I'll have to check to see if I even have it actually...

thank you! i do the same too!