Options

Complete fan club vinyl collection

mrchibblesmrchibbles Posts: 133
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
I might have to part with the pride of my PJ collection. I have every Ten Club single released and have come on some very hard times. Looking for someone who is a lifer like me that will cherish the collection. I need a decent amount of cash to take care of my family. Don't really know how much to even charge. Anyone interested?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pm sent
  • Options
    Good Luck. You might fair better splitting them up. I don't think many people need the whole lot. and if you do decide to sell individually, I'm interested in a few.
  • Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    Hopefully this is a temporary situation for you.

Man, there should be some kind of Ten Club pawn shop* set up. People who've hit financial difficulties could sell their stuff to others with the idea that they'd get a chance to buy it back at some point down the road. Maybe the buyback rate would be whatever you were paid for the stuff, adjusted for inflation or maybe like a flat 10% fee.

*I"m sure pawn shop is not the term I'm looking for.
  • Options
    I'm looking to complete the collection. I just picked up a bunch off of another member so I would need to confirm which I still need.
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    I'm only looking for '91 if you decide to split them up. I'll give it a great home. :)
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,208
    if you're that hard up for cash, put them on ebay where you'll have the best chance to get the most from them. i mean, it's cool you want someone to appreciate it, but when you need to make ends meet there's no reason to put a limit like that on yourself. get what you can.
  • Options
    I'd have to agree, individually on ebay will get you more cash. Or at least sell '91 seperately, so you get top dollar for it..they have currently been selling for over $200, and I would think you'd get more cash out of it sold on it's own.