Options

PJ20 Festival "Lost and Found"

irishgal21irishgal21 Denver, CO, USA Posts: 53
edited September 2011 in Given To Fly (live)
I didn't see a forum like this one already (and apologies if there is one), so I thought I'd start one for everyone who lost or found something at PJ20. There were so many great and good-natured people that I met this weekend, perhaps this shot-in-the-dark effort will pay off.

On Sunday (Day 2), my friend lost both his black North Face fitted jacket pullover AND his black Ray Ban's (classic style). Items were not necessarily lost together, and he thinks they're somewhere in the venue or between the entrance and our parking spot in the Yellow Lot, Row 4. Our state of mind was questionable at the time, thanks to our friend Jim Beam :oops: , so the items could be anywhere. UPDATE: He now thinks the glasses are in the pocket of the jacket, and the jacket was left under our seats. We were about 10-15 rows in from the back, stage right.

I also lost my black 20th Anniversary Lollapalooza beer coozy, but methinks my dumb ass just left it in the rental car.

Anyway, if you happened to pick up these items, please PM me! Feel free to use this forum for your own locating efforts as well. Thanks, and hope everyone had as amazing a time as I did (lost items not withstanding)!

UPDATE FROM THE VENUE'S OUTGOING VOICEMAIL: If you want to check with AV directly about your lost item, email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:lost@alpinestaff.com">lost@alpinestaff.com</a><!-- e -->. Include in the message your item's brand, color, characteristics, and where you lost the item. They'll email you if they "find" it. If they found any credit cards without purses/wallets/other ID, they destroyed the cards.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pearlhawkpearlhawk Posts: 631
    edited September 2011
    Lost: Hoola Hoop girl in bikini. You were both entertaining and attractive. Hit me back.
    Post edited by pearlhawk on
    -Pearlhawk.

Kansas City 5/3/2010
    St. Louis 5/4/2010
    St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo)
    East Troy 9/3/2011
    East Troy 9/4/2011
    Wrigley Field 7/19/2013
  • Options
    Thank you for setting up this board! I wish I could help you with your lost item, but unfortunately, I have my own. I stupidly (and yet soberly- yay designated driver/my name was on the car rental status) left behind a small bright yellow soft cooler on Saturday night. I was sitting in section 201, Row KK, seat 17. The seat was just where there was a bend in the row and I had it hanging on my armrest (trying to dry it out) between my seat and seat 15. I'm so mad I left it there. I tried Lost and Found but no one turned it in. Lost and Found suggested I ask a ticket taker to just check the seat again even though they clean up at the end of the night. The ticket takers were unbelievably rude and refused to go look saying they do a thorough sweep. So if anyone saw the cooler or it was there on the 2nd night, please PM me. As ridiculous as it sounds, this cooler has a sentimental value- it belonged to my dad who passed away 2 years ago and was something he received when he worked at Disney World. Thank you to anyone who sees this and can possibly help!
  • Options
    Someone else has started another lost-and-found thread, so I'm linking the two threads:

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=168816
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    My lost item, that means a ton to me:

Black XL Zip Up Hooded Sweatshirt: THEM CROOKED VULTURES ("Made to Parade" on Front).

If it has been found, please contact me. I'd really love this item back, and I hope the others above are able to get their lost stuff back.
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    I lost 2 Jermaine Rogers prints one was hendrix with a trippy eye thing on his shoulder the other a shiny Eddie print with a peace symbol on his cheek. Lost them some where between venue and yellow lot 6. Willing to refund shipping costs and provide a small reward for their return as they were first wedding anniversary gifts my wife an i were giving each other.
    Feel the sky blanket you with gems and rhinestones
  • Options
    mookie 420 wrote:
    I lost 2 Jermaine Rogers prints one was hendrix with a trippy eye thing on his shoulder the other a shiny Eddie print with a peace symbol on his cheek. Lost them some where between venue and yellow lot 6. Willing to refund shipping costs and provide a small reward for their return as they were first wedding anniversary gifts my wife an i were giving each other.

Fingers crossed that they are found and returned to you.

• Options
    I may or may not have lost my liver at the Alpine Valley Resort...
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    mookie 420 wrote:

Fingers crossed that they are found and returned to you.

Thanx. Mine are crossed for you as well.
    Feel the sky blanket you with gems and rhinestones
  • Options
    mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    i3oone wrote:

:lol:

i lost my voice, too
    still can't speak above a whisper
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • Options
    PJ fans,

On my way into the show on the second night, I lost my BRAND NEW Nikon camera. :cry: Silver, and has tons of pics of my friends and I on our RV. I'm pretty sure I lost it in the Yellow RV lot, walking into the show. PLEASE respond to this post or email me if you or anyone you know picked up a camera...I don't even want the camera, just the memory card full of awesome pics...I will give a reward if found!!!! Hopefully there will be some good karma out there, the camera is litterally two months old.

Epic show, and clearly an epic fail.

Any information would be appreciated! Please email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:crrollin@gmail.com">crrollin@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Thanks!
  • Options
    chickweed wrote:
    i3oone wrote:

i lost my voice, too

Lol, me too. My kids love it and I got to "whisper" to Josh Homme at the airport yesterday. He couldn't hear me so he leaned in closer to me.........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

• Options
    pearlhawk wrote:
    Lost: Hoola Hoop girl in bikini. You were both entertaining and attractive. Hit me back.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    MW3384MW3384 Posts: 122
    has anyone checked Ed's suitcase it looked pretty full
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    PJ fans,

On my way into the show on the second night, I lost my BRAND NEW Nikon camera. :cry: Silver, and has tons of pics of my friends and I on our RV. I'm pretty sure I lost it in the Yellow RV lot, walking into the show. PLEASE respond to this post or email me if you or anyone you know picked up a camera...I don't even want the camera, just the memory card full of awesome pics...I will give a reward if found!!!! Hopefully there will be some good karma out there, the camera is litterally two months old.

Epic show, and clearly an epic fail.

Any information would be appreciated! Please email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:crrollin@gmail.com">crrollin@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Thanks!

check this site, not many people know about it, but worth a shot: http://www.ifoundyourcamera.net/

Good Luck!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    pearlhawk wrote:
    we saw you in the lot nite 2 , we are from florida and thought we were freezing, until the golf cart police shut her down
  • Options
    TeddyledbetterTeddyledbetter Seattle, WA Posts: 473
    i3oone wrote:

I lost my liver too!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Lost: petite blonde from Atlanta w/ pierced nose. Last seen wearing brown cowboy boots, white shorts and a dark sweet shirt. Her named started with an R, and she was looking for her brother, if anyone knows how I can find her or knows her last name, I'd be much obliged.
    I rid myself of worries, and the worries were gone.
    I only run when I want to and I sleep like a dog.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,154
    Post deleted by Admin
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    lost 1 womens size small hoodie, pearl jam orange owl one. Pretty special to someone. if by any chance you found that along with a green/black rain jacket. my friend who was a drunken fool lost it Sunday night. She clearly is disappointed with herself. We were in 203 but had single seats. I was in W. She was in T or S. had we been together probably wouldnt had happened. we are a concert going team. she is a great friend of mine and has been my pearl jam side kick for the last 11 years solid, but also my friend for way longer. I know shot in the dark but worth a try. I will pay for all shipping cost associated with its safe return. So much positive happened, I can only think that someone who grabbed it would do the right thing. I know that sweatshirt meant a lot to her. thanks for reading
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • Options
    pearlhawk wrote:
    Lost: Hoola Hoop girl in bikini. You were both entertaining and attractive.

And high as fuck.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    Thank you for setting up this board! I wish I could help you with your lost item, but unfortunately, I have my own. I stupidly (and yet soberly- yay designated driver/my name was on the car rental status) left behind a small bright yellow soft cooler on Saturday night. I was sitting in section 201, Row KK, seat 17. The seat was just where there was a bend in the row and I had it hanging on my armrest (trying to dry it out) between my seat and seat 15. I'm so mad I left it there. I tried Lost and Found but no one turned it in. Lost and Found suggested I ask a ticket taker to just check the seat again even though they clean up at the end of the night. The ticket takers were unbelievably rude and refused to go look saying they do a thorough sweep. So if anyone saw the cooler or it was there on the 2nd night, please PM me. As ridiculous as it sounds, this cooler has a sentimental value- it belonged to my dad who passed away 2 years ago and was something he received when he worked at Disney World. Thank you to anyone who sees this and can possibly help!

Hey.
    on the 2nd night i was sitting in your same row, seat 11, and i haven't found anything.
    But because i got to my seat from the other direction, i haven't passed by seat 15. There was a cool young couple sitting there, i'm pretty sure, if they find it, you'll get it back.
    I wish you luck!
    all hopes abandoned...
  • Options
    sheenTNsheenTN Posts: 163
    PJPixie wrote:
    chickweed wrote:
    i3oone wrote:

i lost my voice, too

Lol, me too. My kids love it and I got to "whisper" to Josh Homme at the airport yesterday. He couldn't hear me so he leaned in closer to me.........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)
    Oh Tiff I'm glad you got to see your man again :D . Did he say he was glad you made it? Had a great time in the museum line and hope to see you on the east coast sometime!!!
    Brandon
    Knoxville '98, Greensboro 2000, Raleigh 2003, Nashville 2003, Asheville 2004, Bonnaroo 2008, Columbia 2008, EV The Ryman 1&2 2009, Alpine Valley 1&2 2011, Charlotte 2013, Columbia 2016, Lexington 2016, Bonnaroo 2016
  • Options
    btw...
    what did dimitris write, that they canceled it?
    :shock:
    all hopes abandoned...
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    I "lost" the Hampton Neil Young style poster some point during day 2, most likely during the main stage acts as I had it in a tube with a Klausen poster and placed the tube/backpack in my seat behind me while we stood for all the main stage bands. Got home to discover only the Klausen in the tube. Bummed because I bought it for a friend back in CA and now have no poster for him.

Baffled as to how it could disappear from inside a capped tube, but if you "found" it anywhere near 202, Row HH, 130ish seats, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • Options
    kid canadakid canada Toronto Posts: 440
    My buddy's shoes disappeared from our car along with an IPod phone charger and a box of wheat thins. GIVE ME BACK OUR BOX OF WHEAT THINS, YOU MONSTER, WHOEVER YOU ARE!
    '96: Toronto / '00: Toronto, Montreal / '03: Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal, NYC I & II, Hershey / '04: Toledo, Grand Rapids / '05: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto / '06: Toronto I & II / '07: Chicago (The Vic), Lolla / '09: Toronto / '11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II / '13: London ON, Wrigley, Buffalo, Brooklyn I & II / '16: Toronto I & II, Fenway I & II / '18: London UK I, Wrigley I & II, Fenway I
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Post deleted by Admin

Well, now dimitris lost 1 post. The tragedy of losing things continues...
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    oona leftoona left Posts: 1,672
    CJMST3K wrote:
    Post deleted by Admin

Well, now dimitris lost 1 post. The tragedy of losing things continues...

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    Nook Color

I didn't technically lose this at the festival but it went missing on our way home Monday. If anyone was in Terminal C at Logan Airport on Monday afternoon and happened to stumble on a Nook Color in a black case with author's names imprinted on it that would be mine. If it's not dead yet the background on the screen is the stickman. We were on AirTran flight 998 that arrived around 4:30 Monday afternoon and I think either my husband or I may have left it in one of the bathrooms in the baggage claim area, so it could be in either the men's or women's bathroom. I've submitted claims to the airline and the airport and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone honest found it :cry:
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
  • Options
    In case any of you haven't tried contacting AV directly, I updated the original post with their lost and found information.

If I can find the beer coozy I thought was lost, I have hope your items will be found as well! And, if not, well...maybe Eddie did a run through the venue before he left, picked up all of the lost clothes, and gave them to charity. :)
  • Options
    I lost my black pj skeleton tee shirt in the parking lot 5 minutes after I bought it sunday night. I'm so upset! It was a cool tee.. and $35!!