Options

Bootleg/Setlist Ratings

vedhead011vedhead011 Posts: 300
edited September 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I'm not much of a computer guy, so I wouldn't know how to set one up if there already is one. But how hard would it be for someone to put together a website, where us, the fans, can come together and rate bootlegs? How many times do you see somebody on here ask about what are some good bootlegs that maybe they didn't hear of? Instead of having a bunch of people reply with shows that they've been to, wouldn't it be easier to point them to this website?

The site could just list the shows, and give the user an option to rate it one through 10. And then a function to list all shows in order of their ratings. It seems so easy, that there is likely a site already out there that handles this. If so, please point in that direction and let's utilize it!
AskPearlJam: PearlJama101-guest says: Who's idea was it for Eddie to play banjo on "Soon Forget"?
Eddie: I don't know whose idea it was but it was turned down.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Good idea! I'm on the computer a lot but would have no idea how to set it up lol. It'd definitely save a lot of time on the forum answering people's questions!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."