Options

FS Pearl Jam laptop bag

ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
edited August 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hello Everyone, up for sale is a slightly used Pearl Jam Laptop Bag from 2003. I have used it a handfull of times, and I would consider it to be in great condition with no stains, tears, rips, or stitching concerns. I am selling this bag for $300 which will include shipping and tracking in the United States. Sorry to the international buyers, but this is only for US shipping. Please PM me if interested, and include your email address so that I can send you some pictures of the bag.

Thanks

Adam
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    If this is someone's Holy Grail, or someone wants to put together a Holy Grail for someone I will reduce the price, but we can consult on that privately.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    bump for Adam!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    Bump for my bag being in better condition then the other one posted on here.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    MONDAY bump
  • Options
    JH57554JH57554 Posts: 245
    ahill721 wrote:

:D

Good luck, man. Doesn't look like these are selling too well around here. I'm guessing a few months after PJ20 when all the die-hards have let their bank accounts build up these may be in more demand.
  • Options
    JH57554 wrote:
    ahill721 wrote:

:D

Good luck, man. Doesn't look like these are selling too well around here. I'm guessing a few months after PJ20 when all the die-hards have let their bank accounts build up these may be in more demand.

My thoughts too!! These bags used to sell like hot cakes for the prices we have them listed at. I need the cash, and was hoping to get a buyer here, may have to hit up ebay.