Options

PJ20=PJ100 Giveaway #3

Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,561
edited August 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hello again,
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Up for grabs today is this guy:
http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/62678
Copenhagen 2007 Klausen poster. Originally purchased from 10c. Been stored flat, should be in good shape. Will have to ship it out early next week (currently resides at the parents' house). First to respond in this thread (no pm please) with the answer and its yours:

Eddie has appeared on stage at Alpine without Pearl Jam one other time (that i can think of). Who did he play with and what were 3 of the other acts to perform that day?

Thanks and good luck!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    landolando Posts: 661
    C Average and two fans who joined in to play Betterman. Also on the The lineup included Rage Against the Machine, Beastie Boys, Run DMC, Blondie, Tracy Chapman, The Roots, Live, and the Wu-Tang Clan.
    Edmonton 93, Vancouver 05, Vancouver 09, Edmonton 11, Vancouver 11
  • Options
    pumpz81pumpz81 Posts: 214
    Free Tibet '99

Run DMC, The Cult, Beastie Boys, Blondie, Tracy Chapman, The Roots, Live, Otis Rush, Cibo Matto, Handsome Boy Modeling School, Rage Against the Machine, Wu-Tang Clan, Chaksam-pa
    05-03-2010 Kansas City, Missouri 05-04-2010 St Louis, Missouri 09-22-2012 Atlanta, GA (Music Midtown Festival) EV 11-09-2012 Austin 1 11-11-12 Austin 2 11-16-12 San Antonio
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,561
    lando wrote:
    C Average and two fans who joined in to play Betterman. Also on the The lineup included Rage Against the Machine, Beastie Boys, Run DMC, Blondie, Tracy Chapman, The Roots, Live, and the Wu-Tang Clan.

well done, that was fast! guess i have to try harder next time. C Average were actually the "fans" that were planted in the crowd and brought on stage to play the rest of the set, but thatll work. pm me your address!
  • Options
    you shouldnt give it to him since he didnt mention them by name
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    landolando Posts: 661
    Brad Balsley
    Jon Merithew
    Edmonton 93, Vancouver 05, Vancouver 09, Edmonton 11, Vancouver 11