Options

sdriscol29sdriscol29 Posts: 69
edited July 2011 in Lost Dogs
sorry for all the trouble on this.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    From another vinyl thread… PNuttyJam's prices seem to be right on the money!
    PNuttyJam wrote:
    Mikee J wrote:
    Awesome.. thanks!

Is there any point in asking what an average price for these things should be? I know it depends on condition a lot but is there any kind of guide that people go by?

I have a small poster collection and have used EB and there price graphs as a guide in the past.. anything like that about?
    Nope. Just common sense...kinda sorta, not really, most of the time, maybe...but it depends.

PNuttyJam's somewhat accurate assessment of ridiculous PJ vinyl prices:
    Ten Original - $25-45
    Ten Remaster - $20
    VS Original - $25-40
    VS Remaster - $20
    Vitalogy Original - $25-40
    Vitalogy Remaster - $20
    No Code - $90-125
    Yield - $90-125
    Live on Two Legs - $100-150
    RVM - $150-250
    Binaural - $100-175
    Riot Act - $90-125
    Lost Dogs - $100-200
    Pearl Jam - $90-150
    Backspacer - $20
    Live of Ten Legs - $25

Sealed will go towards the top of the range and then some in many instances. I may be off on some of these, just giving my general assessment of the market. The best place to score a good deal is with the kind souls that frequent this board. Just keep paying attention to the threads and you'll get a good feel for the market.
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    sdriscol29sdriscol29 Posts: 69
    Thanks I didn't even see that.
  • Options
    Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    Huh now they made there own price list . :lol::lol:
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Jokertt® wrote:

Why laugh? Aren't "we" the ones who determine the prices after all ;)
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    From another vinyl thread… PNuttyJam's prices seem to be right on the money!
    PNuttyJam wrote:
    Nope. Just common sense...kinda sorta, not really, most of the time, maybe...but it depends.

Ten Original - $25-45
    Ten Remaster - $20
    VS Original - $25-40
    VS Remaster - $20
    Vitalogy Original - $25-40
    Vitalogy Remaster - $20
    No Code - $90-125
    Yield - $90-125
    Live on Two Legs - $100-150
    RVM - $150-250
    Binaural - $100-175
    Riot Act - $90-125
    Lost Dogs - $100-200
    Pearl Jam - $90-150
    Backspacer - $20
    Live of Ten Legs - $25

Sealed will go towards the top of the range and then some in many instances. I may be off on some of these, just giving my general assessment of the market. The best place to score a good deal is with the kind souls that frequent this board. Just keep paying attention to the threads and you'll get a good feel for the market.
    Wow, I'll buy a Lost Dogs for $100 in a heartbeat. Please PM me, Anyone.
  • Options
    Jokertt® wrote:

NO .

someone asks a prices ....................... and others offer prices . there is no set price ! :mrgreen:

i think its funny someone has a price list . its not going to be the same AT ALL !!

I would think thats someones Wish list of prices !! :D
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Jokertt® wrote:
    Jokertt® wrote:

NO .

someone asks a prices ....................... and others offer prices . there is no set price ! :mrgreen:

i think its funny someone has a price list . its not going to be the same AT ALL !!

Nevermind...*edit
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    To me I can't say people are taken if they are comfortable paying the asking price. To me Live on 2 Legs is more rare than Binural, No Code, Yield, and Pearl jam. Yet prices don't reflect that. To me there needs to be more of a science to it. Like # of items produced, and so on.

If a person has been endlessly sarching for an item for a few years, tey expresso beans says the last time it was sold someone paid $50, and the person pay's $125, who i s to say that person got ripped off?

I have paid some higher prices for ittems, and have never felt ripped off, because I got an item i wanted. Yeah i paid more than I wanted, but I felt good about getting the item.

So people say a new sealed Benny vinyl is only worth $600, but if you pay say $750, how can one say that they were ripped off?

As long as the item is correctly represented, and receiced by the buyer as represented, and the agreeded upon price is paid where in lies the problem?
  • Options
    stickman wrote:
    To me I can't say people are taken if they are comfortable paying the asking price. To me Live on 2 Legs is more rare than Binural, No Code, Yield, and Pearl jam. Yet prices don't reflect that. To me there needs to be more of a science to it. Like # of items produced, and so on.

If a person has been endlessly sarching for an item for a few years, tey expresso beans says the last time it was sold someone paid $50, and the person pay's $125, who i s to say that person got ripped off?

I have paid some higher prices for ittems, and have never felt ripped off, because I got an item i wanted. Yeah i paid more than I wanted, but I felt good about getting the item.

So people say a new sealed Benny vinyl is only worth $600, but if you pay say $750, how can one say that they were ripped off?

As long as the item is correctly represented, and receiced by the buyer as represented, and the agreeded upon price is paid where in lies the problem?

Word !! :D
  • Options
    PNuttyJamPNuttyJam Posts: 837
    Jokertt® wrote:
    Jokertt® wrote:
    NO .

C'mon man, did you even read my post? Not my "price list". Someone in another thread asked how the hell he's supposed to figure out what PJ vinyl is worth and I made an attempt to give a range on what I've seen in the marketplace over the last few months. If you think differently, then by all means go tell him your expert opinion. I was just trying to be helpful.
    PNuttyJam wrote:

Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    :mrgreen: :wave: :clap:
    Post edited by Jokertt14 on
  • Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    Yikes… [slowly backs away from computer]

original.jpg

Sorry PNJ. Didn't realize what kind of a shitstorm would happen from trying to be helpful. Good thing everyone else from the internet showed up to correct us.
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg