Options

ISO the following contributions and collaborations PJ CD's!

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,936
edited July 2011 in Lost Dogs
Almost complete, to date, the whole official Mike, Jeff, Stone & Ed contributions and collaborations & discography CD collection. Still hunting down copies of the following.

I've checked eBay once and a while but can't find any of them 'new' or in VG condition. Know an online record store that are selling & at a reasonable price? Any help would be great.

Thanks! :)

*update. ISO ...

Almost complete. Sweet! :) There's 2 or so only available via "digital download", the rest i'm still on the hunt. Looks like the 2 soundtracks are on the DVD, not the soundtrack.

- The Bridge Collection (2006) Set of 80 pieces by various artists published only in digital format on iTunes. Pearl Jam are present with "Corduroy" (alternate version presented to the Bridge School in 1996), "Better Man" & "Nothing As It Seems" (taken from the Bridge 1999). Neil Young has made 20 years' worth of benefit performances available as “The Bridge Collection” – but only as downloads on iTunes. The 80-track six-volume compilation is compiled from the numerous concerts that Young and his wife Pegi have held in support of the Bridge School – for speech-impaired children in the San Francisco Bay Area.

- Best Of Bonnaroo (2010) MP3 Download only release - http://hangout.altsounds.com/news/11567 ... hange.html

- 15 Geburtstags - Lieder [Rolling Stone] (2009) CD http://www.pearljamonline.it/news2009/R ... nome-1.jpg Eddie Vedder appears in a free compilation attached to the German Rolling Stone in October 2009 to celebrate 15 years of the magazine. The lead singer of Pearl Jam appears with "Keynote", a fast improvisation in the studio for a period of less than 30 seconds.

- Journey Soundtrack (2004) CD In this film by Warren Miller is the song "I Am Mine" in tribute to a scene snowboarders died last year, Craig Kelley.

- Bruden Brothers - Queen O' Spades (2002) CD Matt Cameron plays guitar on "Walk Away", accompanied by former Gunners Duff McKagan and Izzy Stradlin.

- Aya - A Flower In The Battlefield (2002) CD Matt Cameron played drums on all parts of this album. Note the presence of Kim Thayil, Krist Novoselic and John McBain.

- The 5th Symphony Document (2001) DVD & CD Documentary on the surf with Eddie Vedder, Kelly Slater and others committed to surf in New Zealand. Ed and Kelly performing with Red Whyte in a song, "Lucky Country" (which also appears in the soundtrack CD).

- React Now - Music + Relief (2005) CD In this CD-benefit for the victims of 'Hurricane Katrina is "Given To Fly, " is the show of Saskatoon on 8 September 2005.

- Memron Soundtrack (2004) CD On the soundtrack of the film shows "Green Disease". DVD?

- The Namesake - Il Destino Nel Nome (2006) CD Soundtrack to the film 'The Namesake - The Namesake, ' directed by Mira Nair. Contains' "Once"from the first album by Pearl Jam. DVD?

- Course Of Empire - Course Of Empire (1993) Dave Abbruzzese plays drums on "God 's Jig. CD

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    i coulda sworn i saw that gary heffern cd on ebay not even 2 weeks ago... could be wrong though... is that the one w passin' thru?

again i may have been hallucinating, but i thought the seller had a few copies of it
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    i coulda sworn i saw that gary heffern cd on ebay not even 2 weeks ago... could be wrong though... is that the one w passin' thru?

again i may have been hallucinating, but i thought the seller had a few copies of it

D'oh! Will keep checking.
  • Options
    Magic Bus: Live in Chicago - Pete Townshend has been hooked up! :Dbow.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    You Only Live Once single is up on eBay right now- it's in the UK. It's going for about $11US
  • Options
    vduboise wrote:
    You Only Live Once single is up on eBay right now- it's in the UK. It's going for about $11US

Checking it out. Thanks! :)
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    If it doesn't work out, I think I might have a double of the Strokes CD (and/or 7"). Things I need/want:

1992 xmas single
    1993 xmas single
    1995 Asia Tour poster

Maybe we can work something out?
  • Options
    treestrees Columbus OHIO Posts: 1,808
    Your way ahead of me on the collection .........but i wish you luck
    trees

PJ Cuyahoga Flalls OH 8/26/1998
    PJ Noblesviile IN 8/18/2000
    PJ Cincinnatti OH 8/20/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 8/21/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 6/24/2003
    PJ Hamilton Ontario 9/13/2005
    PJ Phiadelphia PA 10/3/2005
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/20/2006
    PJ Columbia SC 6/16/2008.....
    e.V Chicago IL 8/21/2008
    e.V Philly PA 6/11/2009
    e.V Bailtimore MD 6/14/2009...
    PJ Chicago IL 8/23/2009
    .PJ...Philly PA 10/27/2009 PJ.Philadephia PA 10/28/2009.
    PJ Columbus OH 5/6/2010
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/9/2010.
    BRAD Columbus OH 10/5/2010
    e.V St.Louis MO 7/1/2011
    .PJ.. East Troy WI 9/3/2011..PJ..East Troy WI 9/4/2011
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse Cleveland OH 10/8/2012
    RNDM Chicago IL11/13/2012
    Alice In Chains/SoundGarden Columbus OH 5/19/2013
    AIC Fort Wayne IN 5/21/2013
    PJ Pittsburgh PA 10/11/2013
    AIC Cincinnati OH 5/17/2014
    AIC Cleveland OH 5/19/2014
    AIC Indianapolis IN 8/19/2014
    PJ Cincinnati OH 10/1/2014
    AIC Cincinnati OH 8/06/2015
    RNDM Chicago IL 3/15/2016
    PJ Columbia SC 4\21\2016
    PJ Lexington KY 4/26/2016
    PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2016
    Soundgarden Columbus OH 5/20/2017 Canceled RIP Chris
    AIC Columbus OH 5/18/2018 
    PJ Chicago IL 8/18/2018 PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2018
    PJ St Louis Missouri 9/18/2022
    AIC Cuyohoga falls Oh. 8/16/2019
    SHAWNSMITH Rip 2019Mark Lanegan Band 5/18/19
  • Options
    stokes 7" is on ebay weekly.

What's the average selling cost of it? Pretty much looking for the CD copy for now to be up to date to the present.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    *bump

Know of any of the following CDs where I could find in Used or New? Thats maybe under 15 bucks? (excluding the 3 disc Almost Famous bootleg release). Thanks!

Bruden Brothers - Queen O' Spades (2002)
    Aya - A Flower In The Battlefield (2002)
    Tony Iommi - Iommi (2000)
    Bergevin Brothers Music - Seven Songs for America and One for the World (2008) [CD]
    Lee Rude and the Trainwrecks - Bound For Glory (2006)
    Almost Famous Bootleg 3 discs DVD & CD set (6 tracks by Stillwater).
    Journey (2004) [Soundtrack CD]
    The 5th Symphony Document (2001) [DVD & CD]
    Hovercraft - Zero Zero One
    Sonic Youth - Hits are for squares (2008) [CD]
    15 Geburtstags - Lieder [Rolling Stone] (2009)
    Best Of Bonnaroo (2010)
    Tribe After Tribe - Pearls Before Swine (1997)
    Ty Willman - Calm Down Juanita (1999)
    REact Now: Music + Relief (2005) [CD]
    Memron (2004) [Soundtrack CD]
    The Bridge Collection (2006)
    The Namesake - Il destino nel nome (2006) [Soundtrack CD]
    Soundtrack (2004) - Audio CD by Riding Giants

I see a bunch of completed listings on ebay for the Sonic Youth one with no bids at $7-10 so you can definitely get one at a good price there. just check every once in a while or just save the search and get notified of new ones...
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,881
    D. Amazon is your friend in this endeavour. Bunch of indie stores list their items there. never had a problem finding what I wanted. Why "bid" on an auction item when you can buy direct?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?master_id=64216&ev=mb

In case you dont have The Strokes yet...
  • Options
    Thanks guy's. Will check those sites out. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2011
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Is Meganut not in the goods section? I thought it had been there for like a decade.

Contact the 10c. I'm sure they have a few laying around in that magical warehouse of theirs...
  • Options
    Is Meganut not in the goods section? I thought it had been there for like a decade.

Contact the 10c. I'm sure they have a few laying around in that magical warehouse of theirs...

Sold out @ 10club. Never thought it would get sold out. Contacted 10club & they said I could buy a copy over @ http://weaponofchoice.net/ :)
  • Options
    *bump

Thanks Adam! :) Received thy CD today. Thanks for the hookup! :)
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,010
    8-)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    edited April 2011
  • Options
    Almost complete. Sweet! :) There's 2 or so only available via "digital download", the rest i'm still on the hunt. Looks like the 2 soundtracks are on the DVD, not the soundtrack.

- The Bridge Collection (2006) Set of 80 pieces by various artists published only in digital format on iTunes. Pearl Jam are present with "Corduroy" (alternate version presented to the Bridge School in 1996), "Better Man" & "Nothing As It Seems" (taken from the Bridge 1999). Neil Young has made 20 years' worth of benefit performances available as “The Bridge Collection” – but only as downloads on iTunes. The 80-track six-volume compilation is compiled from the numerous concerts that Young and his wife Pegi have held in support of the Bridge School – for speech-impaired children in the San Francisco Bay Area.

- Best Of Bonnaroo (2010) MP3 Download only release - http://hangout.altsounds.com/news/11567 ... hange.html

- 15 Geburtstags - Lieder [Rolling Stone] (2009) CD http://www.pearljamonline.it/news2009/R ... nome-1.jpg Eddie Vedder appears in a free compilation attached to the German Rolling Stone in October 2009 to celebrate 15 years of the magazine. The lead singer of Pearl Jam appears with "Keynote", a fast improvisation in the studio for a period of less than 30 seconds.

- Journey Soundtrack (2004) CD In this film by Warren Miller is the song "I Am Mine" in tribute to a scene snowboarders died last year, Craig Kelley.

- Bruden Brothers - Queen O' Spades (2002) CD Matt Cameron plays guitar on "Walk Away", accompanied by former Gunners Duff McKagan and Izzy Stradlin.

- Aya - A Flower In The Battlefield (2002) CD Matt Cameron played drums on all parts of this album. Note the presence of Kim Thayil, Krist Novoselic and John McBain.

- The 5th Symphony Document (2001) DVD & CD Documentary on the surf with Eddie Vedder, Kelly Slater and others committed to surf in New Zealand. Ed and Kelly performing with Red Whyte in a song, "Lucky Country" (which also appears in the soundtrack CD).

- React Now - Music + Relief (2005) CD In this CD-benefit for the victims of 'Hurricane Katrina is "Given To Fly, " is the show of Saskatoon on 8 September 2005.

- Memron Soundtrack (2004) CD On the soundtrack of the film shows "Green Disease". DVD?

- The Namesake - Il Destino Nel Nome (2006) CD Soundtrack to the film 'The Namesake - The Namesake, ' directed by Mira Nair. Contains' "Once"from the first album by Pearl Jam. DVD?

- Course Of Empire - Course Of Empire (1993) Dave Abbruzzese plays drums on "God 's Jig. CD
  • Options
    KimbaKimba Posts: 54
    "We were but stones, your light made us stars"