Options

ISO Sperry Eddie Vedder

ericwaller20ericwaller20 Posts: 325
edited July 2011 in Lost Dogs
i am looking for a Sperry Eddie Print. Missed out on the drop today due to problems with the paypal button not working. Will do cash, trade, or a combo.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    I bought a poster off Eric last month and he is a good guy to deal with. Someone hook this guy up!
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    Whoa, they already were up on his web page, shit!!!! thought Friday at the earliest, damn...
  • Options
    ericwaller20ericwaller20 Posts: 325
    ahill721 wrote:
    Whoa, they already were up on his web page, shit!!!! thought Friday at the earliest, damn...
    Yeah they went up for sale today at noon. It was rough getting one though because the paypal button was messed up and was sending everyone to the paypal site with no poster in cart. Once the problem was fixed and i got through they were all sold out. :(
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    ahill721 wrote:
    Yeah they went up for sale today at noon. It was rough getting one though because the paypal button was messed up and was sending everyone to the paypal site with no poster in cart. Once the problem was fixed and i got through they were all sold out. :(

Damn, I thought I read the sale was Friday. I need to read stuff better :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/