4. montreal - aug '98
3. augusta, me - sept '96
2. toronto - sept '96
1. gimli - aug '93
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• arqarq Posts: 7,935
    Kat wrote:
    No auctions are allowed. Links to yours or others' eBay auctions or stores are not ok.
    :(
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • ciaochowciaochow Posts: 97
    Oops, I will admit to not reading the rules but I don't really understand this one. Thought this would be the sensible place to mention a Pearl Jam item for sale. It's hardly a side business if I'm selling one shirt and keeping my fingers crossed that it ends up in the hands of a fellow super fan.

Can't find a way to delete the original post so I guess I will await the firm hand of the moderators. Sorry everyone! Please pretend like you haven't read this far.
    20. ottawa - may '16
    19. ottawa - may '11
    18. montreal - sept '11
    17. toronto - aug '09
    16. toronto - aug '08 (ev solo)
    15. toronto - aug '08 (ev solo)
    14. montreal - aug '08 (ev solo)
    13. montreal - aug '08 (ev solo)
    12. toronto - may '06
    11. ottawa - sept '05
    10. mansfield, ma - july '03
    9. NYC - oct '00 (nader rally)
    8. mansfield, ma - sept '00
    7. DC - sept '98 (voters for choice)
    6. NYC - sept '98
    5. east rutherford, NJ - sept '98
    4. montreal - aug '98
    2. toronto - sept '96
    1. gimli - aug '93
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    ciaochow wrote:
    Oops, I will admit to not reading the rules but I don't really understand this one. Thought this would be the sensible place to mention a Pearl Jam item for sale. It's hardly a side business if I'm selling one shirt and keeping my fingers crossed that it ends up in the hands of a fellow super fan.

Can't find a way to delete the original post so I guess I will await the firm hand of the moderators. Sorry everyone! Please pretend like you haven't read this far.

they want you to sell it here to a fan . Kinda like keeping it in the family
    Jokertt wrote:
    ciaochow wrote:

they want you to sell it here to a fan . Kinda like keeping it in the family

Totally makes sense but that's really what I'm trying to do while using eBay as the venue for payment. That's an easy way for the buyer and seller to be accountable for their actions/protected with regards to the transaction. I'm not a sleazy jerk just creeping on here to make extra cash but I guess that's who the forum is protecting the fans from - which, again, makes sense.

Honestly, it didn't even occur to me that this was outside the rules or guidelines. If I was selling something sketchy or bootlegged or stolen then I'd have thought about it further. I was really, truly just reaching out to the super fans. I want to see someone in this shirt at one of the shows later this year!!
    20. ottawa - may '16
    19. ottawa - may '11
    18. montreal - sept '11
    17. toronto - aug '09
    12. toronto - may '06
    11. ottawa - sept '05
    6. NYC - sept '98
    4. montreal - aug '98
    2. toronto - sept '96
    1. gimli - aug '93
  • YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    not a sleezy jerk at all, but if you're being honest (which i think you are), you're a bit of a sucker for paying that much for a t shirt.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
    not a sleezy jerk at all, but if you're being honest (which i think you are), you're a bit of a sucker for paying that much for a t shirt.

Haha, so I guess you won't be bidding then? :lol: I've spent an incredible amount of money on PJ stuff (and tickets and travel) through the years so this price held no sticker shock for me. Especially with it being in the super expensive country of Japan AND stumbling upon this Eddie Vedder surprise in a neighbourhood where all the girls are dressed up like dolls. My only regret is not purchasing two!

I deleted the text of the original post but can't delete the post itself unfortunately.
    20. ottawa - may '16
    19. ottawa - may '11
    18. montreal - sept '11
    17. toronto - aug '09
    12. toronto - may '06
    11. ottawa - sept '05
    6. NYC - sept '98
    4. montreal - aug '98
    2. toronto - sept '96
    1. gimli - aug '93
  • arq wrote:
    Kat wrote:
    No auctions are allowed. Links to yours or others' eBay auctions or stores are not ok.
    :(

you're only allowed to post Ebay links if you're in the band! :D
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    they want " Lost Dogs " for just PJ stuff .

Yes i know this cause i have sold other stuff and had warnings about this ;)

Anyone need any Vinyl ? :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.