Options

ISO eddie vedder detroit tix

jm257212jm257212 Posts: 409
edited May 2011 in Lost Dogs
I know its a long shot but if anyone has any extra vedder tix in detoit, please let me know. i was laid off work at the time of sale and had to prioritize between mortage and tix lol... would love to take my wife for her bday..
hopeing for the best

j
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    bperov15bperov15 Posts: 23
    Hey! Sorry to hear you weren't able to get the tickets before, and I think it's a great birthday idea for your wife! I don't have Detroit tickets, but I do have 2 extra Chicago tickets if a road trip would interest you and your wife...
    If not, I understand and wish you luck with Detroit tickets!
  • Options
    bperov15 wrote:
    Hey! Sorry to hear you weren't able to get the tickets before, and I think it's a great birthday idea for your wife! I don't have Detroit tickets, but I do have 2 extra Chicago tickets if a road trip would interest you and your wife...
    If not, I understand and wish you luck with Detroit tickets!
  • Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    jm257212 wrote:
    I know its a long shot but if anyone has any extra vedder tix in detoit, please let me know. i was laid off work at the time of sale and had to prioritize between mortage and tix lol... would love to take my wife for her bday..
    hopeing for the best

j

I am almost certain that you can score some tix at the preparty.....At worst you can party with us at Cheli's and take your wife to dinner :)
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.