Your favourite forum member username?

Comments

• SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    SatansFuton!! it always makes me giggle :P reminds me of satan just sitting there on his parents' futon

Thanks, I'll admit I giggled a little bit when I thought of it.
    i giggled a lot when i first saw it, it was a really stupid brain process too, like OH! I GET IT! INSTEAD OF BED! HAHAHAHAHHA yeah i'm a loser 8-)

oh yeah, you also just so happen to have my favorite signature. i loveee mike's face!

Thanks, I like the pic too. That scene cracked me up so much, I did a spit take when I was watching that the first time. I think I might shrink it down though, it's kind of big for a signature.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • A * falls in may
  • myramyra Posts: 1,257
    veddertown wrote:
    Mine? Well it just has to be The Waiting Trophy Man! :lol:

Me too :)
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=146773&p=3393106&hilit=username+favorite#p3393100
  • Michelle10Michelle10 Posts: 148
    FoxyMop - I just like it cause she has rad hair, I thought the name was suiting

There are a bunch, not sure if thats favorite but i sitll like it.
    "Well I guess there's nothing wrong with what you say, but don't sell me there can't be better ways" ~ PJ
  • WWSWWS Ontario Posts: 455
    BostonLou
    '93 Toronto, '98 Barrie, '00 Toronto, '03 Buffalo, '05 Hamilton, '06 Toronto 1&2 '09 Toronto, '09 Philly #4, '11 Hamilton, '13 London, '13 Wrigley,    '13 Buffalo, '14 Detroit Rock City,'16 Ottawa, '16 Toronto 1&2, '16 Fenway '18 Wrigley 1&2, '20 Baltimore. '22 Hamilton, '24 Wrigley 1&2
  • WWS wrote:
    BostonLou

who is boston lou?
    oh, what, oh what did he do?
    I hear he got banned
    he's got so many fans

free boston lou
    be boston lou
    see boston lou
    free.........boston lou!

(I honestly don't know who he is, or what he did to get banned)
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    sling wrote:
    Yellow Bedwetter
    +1
  • clockistotimeclockistotime Los Angeles, CA Posts: 249
    edited April 2011
    Norm

i second your Norm vote. he always has good posts. there are so many (other names) on here, but i'm drawing a blank right now.
    Post edited by clockistotime on
    "one man stands the edge of the ocean
    a beacon on dry land
    eyes above the horizon
    in the dark before the dawn..."
    "i am a donut"
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    SPEEDY MCCREADY
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    The Waiting Trophy Man always makes me smile.
  • appieappie Posts: 1,441
    LouLou and Tinkerbell....Great names and awesome girls....

Big greetzz and much love to Lorna and Wendy.. :thumbup: :wave:

Kiwi and Boomerang ;)
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    [/quote]Thanks, I'll admit I giggled a little bit when I thought of it.[/quote]
    i giggled a lot when i first saw it, it was a really stupid brain process too, like OH! I GET IT! INSTEAD OF BED! HAHAHAHAHHA yeah i'm a loser 8-)

oh yeah, you also just so happen to have my favorite signature. i loveee mike's face![/quote]

Thanks, I like the pic too. That scene cracked me up so much, I did a spit take when I was watching that the first time. I think I might shrink it down though, it's kind of big for a signature.[/quote]

Where is that pic from??? Never seen it...sorry, I'm clueless :?
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • mine;)
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Thanks, I'll admit I giggled a little bit when I thought of it.[/quote]

oh yeah, you also just so happen to have my favorite signature. i loveee mike's face![/quote]

Thanks, I like the pic too. That scene cracked me up so much, I did a spit take when I was watching that the first time. I think I might shrink it down though, it's kind of big for a signature.[/quote]

Love the pic too...that SNL skit was great... :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    Thanks, I'll admit I giggled a little bit when I thought of it.[/quote]

Where is that pic from??? Never seen it...sorry, I'm clueless :?[/quote]

The pic is from a SNL skit...the skit was a take-off from Twilight Zone the Movie when John Lithgow sees the creature out on the wing of the plane. In the SNL skit, one time when the guy looks out (can't remember who played this part), Pearl Jam is out on the wing :lol:
  • Shocked at those voting for themselves....jeeesh.
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    edited April 2011
    afroannnie wrote:
    The pic is from a SNL skit...the skit was a take-off from Twilight Zone the Movie when John Lithgow sees the creature out on the wing of the plane. In the SNL skit, one time when the guy looks out (can't remember who played this part), Pearl Jam is out on the wing :lol:

Actually it appeared first in an old B&W episode of The Twilight Zone with William Shatner. The scene in the movie is a remake of the original with Shatner. I think the sketch was more a reference to the Shatner version, since it was in black and white.
    z070205twilightzone_nightmare.jpg
    Post edited by SatansFuton on
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Shocked at those voting for themselves....jeeesh.

Ehm I like mine the best, thnx. :lol:
    But I really do like Foxy Mop.
  • Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    I really like Tigress, don't see her anymore, but the name/appearance were pretty cool.
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
    afroannnie wrote:

Actually it appeared first in an old B&W episode of The Twilight Zone with William Shatner. The scene in the movie is a remake of the original with Shatner. I think the sketch was more a reference to the Shatner version, since it was in black and white.
    z070205twilightzone_nightmare.jpg

Good call...I've seen many of the original Twilight Zone episodes...but I don't think I ever saw the original creature on the wing episode...only ever saw the one for the movie.
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,315
    After Strangest Guy (haven't seen this person in a long time) my 2nd favorite is Afroannie. ;) Here's to Tres Mts.!

Worst username is The Fixer. :P :lol:

(p.s. I know that guy)
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    afroannnie wrote:
    :lol: after watching I vaguely remember that now. funny shit
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Left PorchLeft Porch Posts: 837
    I think there is/was someone called stevenflow, always thought that was hilarious.
    Uniondale. 2003
    MSG 1+2. 2010
    Wrigley. Brooklyn 2. Hartford. 2013
    St. Louis. Denver. 2014
    Global Citizens Festival. 2015
    MSG 2. Fenway 2. Wrigley 1. 2016
    Safeco 2. Missoula. 2018
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    PissBottleMan
    EvilClosetMonkey
    Dimitri (you know...the Greek guy.)
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Radioactive_Toy

....Just think it's really cool!
    Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006; Madison Square Garden - Jun 24, 2008; Madison Square Garden - Jun 25, 2008; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 30, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009; The Prudential Center - May 18, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

Tres MTS. - Gramercy - Mar 26, 2011
    After Strangest Guy (haven't seen this person in a long time) my 2nd favorite is Afroannie. ;) Here's to Tres Mts.!

(p.s. I know that guy)

Thanks Johnny! ;) Did you ever get that Tres Mts sticker you wanted?
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,315
    afroannnie wrote:

(p.s. I know that guy)

Thanks Johnny! ;) Did you ever get that Tres Mts sticker you wanted?

Haha - nope. Didn't come with my Tres Mtns vinyl either. :cry: And I was one of 3 people (MayDay & EeriePA) who didn't meet Mike that night. :lol:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell New Zealand Posts: 2,161
    appie wrote:
    LouLou and Tinkerbell....Great names and awesome girls....

Big greetzz and much love to Lorna and Wendy.. :thumbup: :wave:

Kiwi and Boomerang ;)

Aww thanks appie :D
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell New Zealand Posts: 2,161
    vedderoffdead
    clockistotime
    SatansFuton
    nuclear ukuleles (try saying that 10 times fast!!)
    he.who.forgets (his name and avatar are cool)
    all you need is love, love is all you need