Options

EV All The Way CD @ Retail Price

LiteTheMatchLiteTheMatch Posts: 1,179
edited October 2008 in The Porch
I have one CD left. I will sell it for the retail price of $4.99 plus tax, which comes to a total of $5.49. I will sell to the first person to PM me. But you must send me a self-addressed stamped envelope & payment (money order, check, or cash).

I'm going to take a trip to the store later to see if there are more. If there are more, I will try to get at least 3. So the next 3 people to PM me will also have this opportunity, provided that I am able to find the CDs.

Have a nice day!

Peace
A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
I've spent so many years in question
To find I'd known this all along.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pm sent
    I shit and I stink, I'm real, join the club...
  • Options
    pm sent
    damnit!
    "I can't hear you, you're trailing off and did I catch a niner in there? Were you calling from a walkie-talkie?"

"No, it was cordless."
  • Options
    damnit!

ha lol...sorry...i dont even know if i was first though.

edit: i was! im never the first...crazy
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    I have one CD left. I will sell it for the retail price of $4.99 plus tax, which comes to a total of $5.49. I will sell to the first person to PM me. But you must send me a self-addressed stamped envelope & payment (money order, check, or cash).

I'm going to take a trip to the store later to see if there are more. If there are more, I will try to get at least 3. So the next 3 people to PM me will also have this opportunity, provided that I am able to find the CDs.

Have a nice day!

Peace

Now this is a great way to help out other fans :)

I hope the CD goes to good hands :)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options

haha, it's cool. I'm not really pissed. I'm just gonna wait for the 10 club to sell it.
    "I can't hear you, you're trailing off and did I catch a niner in there? Were you calling from a walkie-talkie?"

"No, it was cordless."
  • Options
    im waiting for that too...id like a 45 of it!
  • Options
    for the price these are going for on ebay, i could drive to chicago a pick one up.
    My whole life looked like a picture of a sunny day.

Summerfest 95, 06 Alpine 92, 98, 00, 03 Chicago 95, 98, 00, 03, 06, 07 Grand Rapids 04, St. John's 05 Milwaukee 08
  • Options
    PM sent for possibly waiting list...thanks
  • Options

well i wont be flipping it....i may trade it for vinyl or posters...or even stickers down the line...but i have to actually get it first...thanks LiteTheMatch.
  • Options

well i wont be flipping it....i may trade it for vinyl or posters...or even stickers down the line...but i have to actually get it first...thanks LiteTheMatch.
  • Options

You on the waiting list of where you the first one to PM? :D
  • Options
    double post.
  • Options

mmmm that's funny, because I pm'd him too and I got a PM back telling me I was the first .... :confused: he even sent me his name and address to send the check and the self-stamped envelope.
    www.myspace.com/sharkie002
  • Options
    well he sent me his address and told me i was first....not sure whats going on.

he will be getting my $6 in the mail though....doubt hes out to rip me off for $6....

if i get the disc ill be a stoked pearl jam fan.
  • Options

he will be getting my $6 in the mail though....doubt hes out to rip me off for $6....

mmmm that's funny, because I pm'd him too and I got a PM back telling me I was the first .... :confused: he even sent me his name and address to send the check and the self-stamped envelope.

Looks like someone here Schruted up :)

"No, it was cordless."
  • Options
    Looks like someone here Schruted up :)

Well I hope southern gets his CD, I'm not doing business with this guy.

My wife PM'd him earlier (my wife is Mrs_Vedder78) and he offered to sell it to her for $15 because of his gas expenses.

When he offered to send it through self stamped envelope she asked me to pm him and the answer I got was that I was the first to PM him therefore I would get the only copy he had.

Maybe he isn't a bad guy, and he had more than 1 copy he mentioned or maybe he did run out and bought more but still sounds kind of sketchy.

I'm sure southerngarden will get his and we will get it some other way.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,575
    too bad the OP's offer wasn't extended when i inquired about the CD yesterday, as i decided to pass on his asking price of $25,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    too bad the OP's offer wasn't extended when i inquired about the CD yesterday, as i decided to pass on his asking price of $25,...

it seems that he thought of this idea after my wife suggested it on the other thread....
  • Options
    well if i do get it...ill burn you a copy a drop it to you the next time im in miami, which is every other weekend or so....
  • Options
    well if i do get it...ill burn you a copy a drop it to you the next time im in miami, which is every other weekend or so....

You are very kind :)
    We already have the song, we wanted the CD just to have it (to add to our PJ collection I guess) but its no big deal we'll get it one way of the other and if not that's ok too... :)
  • Options
    You are very kind :)
    We already have the song, we wanted the CD just to have it (to add to our PJ collection I guess) but its no big deal we'll get it one way of the other and if not that's ok too... :)

shoulda guessed as much...

wish we had some better record stores down here in south florida...not that it would help in this case.
  • Options
    shoulda guessed as much...

wish we had some better record stores down here in south florida...not that it would help in this case.

true, but you are right, the record stores down here suck major ass :S

I used to buy a lot of my stuff at Uncle Sam's either the one in Fort Lauderdale or the one in South Beach but they are not all that good anymore either, so it's left me with no good choice as far as record stores down here....
  • Options
    there is a decent one way up in port st lucie, called sounds good music, i only go up when i visit my parents, the owner is super nice and has great taste in music. he can get anything you want but itll cost what its worth on ebay as he sells a lot on ebay. i missed a chance to get an into the wild vinyl from him. also there is a older guy in ft lauderdale that owns blue note records, its run outa a storage unit bu hes really nice too, offered to call me if he came across any pearl jam vinyl or old posters. both of those are hard to leave empty handed. another one in ft lauderdale called radio active records kinda sucks, i walked in and wasnt even aknowledged...i left with empty hands.

but i wish we had some better ones....i dream of ameoba...
  • Options
    Hey everybody, sorry for any confusion. I actually had made an offer here and an offer in another thread, and so in fairness i decided to sell the 2 CDs i had left. I also was able to pick up 2 more CDs at the store last night.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,575
    Hey everybody, sorry for any confusion. I actually had made an offer here and an offer in another thread, and so in fairness i decided to sell the 2 CDs i had left. I also was able to pick up 2 more CDs at the store last night.

want to sell me one at cost? :)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Sure, but I need you to send a self-addressed stamped package & money order or check or cash.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721

it may not count as south florida, but i recall there being one ofthe best record stores I ever got to in Sarasota called boogie woogie, I used to drive from orlando on my holidays just to have an hour in there....
  • Options
    nope, not really south florida...forida though...so thanks!
    i will surely look it up if im ever in the area. thanks for the tip! it sad for small, real, record stores these days...the good ones are dieing breed, its a damn shame....