Options

Ed is an Obamamaniac

pj.uw.laurapj.uw.laura Posts: 553
edited October 2008 in The Porch
Gorgeous picture of him if you feel like looking:

http://www.popeater.com/music/article/stars-speak-out-on-sara-palin/198981?feeddeeplinkNum=2

Click on Sarah Palin's face (I like to pretend I'm throwing something at it). When that gallery comes up, click "Menu" and then find the Obamamaniacs gallery. Ed's number 31.

Sorry, I couldn't find an easier way to get it! It's worth it if you feel like looking for it though :).
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585

Click on Sarah Palin's face (I like to pretend I'm throwing something at it).

LMAO!!!

That sure is a nice picture of Ed.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Rage Against the Machine for Obama. I'm impressed.
    Uniondale. 2003
    MSG 1+2. 2010
    Wrigley. Brooklyn 2. Hartford. 2013
    St. Louis. Denver. 2014
    Global Citizens Festival. 2015
    MSG 2. Fenway 2. Wrigley 1. 2016
    Safeco 2. Missoula. 2018
  • Options
    Ed and Jay-Z :D
    "I can't hear you, you're trailing off and did I catch a niner in there? Were you calling from a walkie-talkie?"

"No, it was cordless."
  • Options
    I'm not voting for Obama or Mccain

but I do like that picture of Eddie
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • Options
    TheBeach wrote:

+1
    mmmmmmmm...
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • Options
    dreamweaverdreamweaver New York Posts: 714
    ahhh. it's all bullshit
    Meadowlands, MSG 1, MSG 2 - '98
    Jones Beach NY 1 + 3 - '00
    MSG 1 + 2 - '03
    Boston Garden - '04
    Montreal - '05
    Boston Garden 1, Meadowlands 1 + 2 - '06
    Mansfield 1 - '08
    (EV solo) Boston 1 - '08
    Chicago 1 - '09
    MSG -'10
    Brooklyn 1+2 - '13
    Central Park - '15
    MSG - '16
    Fenway - '16
    Wrigley - '16
    (RRHOF) Brooklyn - '17
    Fenway - '18
    MSG - '22
  • Options
    nothing happens when i click on sarah palin's face. anyone care to upload the picture?

edit- never mind, got it. :)
  • Options
    Left Porch wrote:

why?
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
  • Options
    PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    Kanye and Pearl Jam.

I think Kanye had to wait to endorse Obama because Pearl Jam took a lot of time endorsing him.
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • Options
    why?

More surprised than impressed. Usually they hate all politicians.
    Uniondale. 2003
    MSG 1+2. 2010
    St. Louis. Denver. 2014
    Safeco 2. Missoula. 2018
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    Click on Sarah Palin's face (I like to pretend I'm throwing something at it).

im with you there, id like to be throwing something at her face ;) shes a good looking woman for her age fo sho.
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    gfraser wrote:
    im with you there, id like to be throwing something at her face ;) shes a good looking woman for her age fo sho.

Throw some Pearl Jam at her face ;)
    Uniondale. 2003
    MSG 1+2. 2010
    St. Louis. Denver. 2014
    Safeco 2. Missoula. 2018
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    PJ_Lukin wrote:
    Kanye and Pearl Jam.

I think Kanye had to wait to endorse Obama because Pearl Jam took a lot of time endorsing him.

LOL!!!!
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    muppetmuppet Posts: 980
    Left Porch wrote:

I'm sure Zack had a massive rant against Republicans and Democrats during one of his speeches, and he wasn't too complimentary of Obama.

EDIT: Here's what he said. It was from Lollapalloza 08.
    "Now we know brother Obama. We know brother Obama. But I tell you what, if he comes to power come November and he doesn't start pulling troops out of Afghanistan and Iraq, I know a lot of people who are gonna stand up and burn down every office of every Senate."
  • Options
    Zack fell off a long time ago.RATM haven't wrote a song since pre-9/11 and a lot of bad shit has gone down since then...i lost a lot of respect i used to have for him/them

and if he/they are endorsing Obama he/they are a lot less informed than i thought!!
  • Options
    GrrrleGrrrle Posts: 27
    TheBeach wrote:

I'm with you. I'm not voting for either.
    "I think war is a dangerous place."— George W. Bush Washington, D.C., May 7, 2003
  • Options
    hmmmm....
    Giant Douche or Turd Sandwich?
    Always a tough choice.
    "Find myself singing the same songs every day....
    ones that make me feel good when things behind the smile ain't ok...." -Hoon
  • Options
    hmmmm....
    Giant Douche or Turd Sandwich?
    Always a tough choice.

Oh im sorry I dont' go along with whatever eddie vedder or the band does and vote for who they choose. I'm sorry I'm my own person and have my own opinions on who or if I'm voting. did you not learn from the last election? They're rigged. They have it chosen before we vote who's going to win. Our votes don't count. Why do you think Bush won both times?
    "I think war is a dangerous place."— George W. Bush Washington, D.C., May 7, 2003
  • Options
    Grrrle wrote:
    Oh im sorry I dont' go along with whatever eddie vedder or the band does and vote for who they choose. I'm sorry I'm my own person and have my own opinions on who or if I'm voting. did you not learn from the last election? They're rigged. They have it chosen before we vote who's going to win. Our votes don't count. Why do you think Bush won both times?

just because you agree with Ed, doesn't mean you go along with whatever he says.
  • Options
    Smellyman wrote:
    just because you agree with Ed, doesn't mean you go along with whatever he says.

i have my own opinion. if i choose not to vote for president because this whole two party system is flawed then why should i be riddiculed just because I won't vote for the flavor of the month?
  • Options
    Gorgeous picture of him if you feel like looking:

http://www.popeater.com/music/article/stars-speak-out-on-sara-palin/198981?feeddeeplinkNum=2

Click on Sarah Palin's face (I like to pretend I'm throwing something at it). When that gallery comes up, click "Menu" and then find the Obamamaniacs gallery. Ed's number 31.

Sorry, I couldn't find an easier way to get it! It's worth it if you feel like looking for it though :).

What an extremely mature and informed post...
    Sometimes "Majority" just means all of the Fools are in Agreement.
  • Options
    http://forums.pearljam.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW POLITICS
    "If my thoughts, dreams, could be seen, they'd probably put my head, in a guillotine, but it's alright ma, it's life and life only."
  • Options

How did I come across as uninformed? I'm posting about Ed's picture being up on a gallery. Immature? Maybe, but Palin brings that out in me because I get entirely frustrated thinking that she could be our VP and potentially president. Why was it worth it for you to post this? If it's so immature and uninformed, then why not just ignore it?
  • Options
    Grrrle wrote:

um, why did you quote me in your post? What you said had nothing to do with what i said.
    "Find myself singing the same songs every day....
    ones that make me feel good when things behind the smile ain't ok...." -Hoon
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    that stipe photo is cool...
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    Left Porch wrote:
    Throw some Pearl Jam at her face ;)

you know what im talking about!
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Geez, whats up yur ass.. I'm detecting sarcasm.