Options

get well wishes to Cardinal

mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,001
edited October 2008 in The Porch
Been in contact with a newer member and found out he was injured over the weekend.
Came close to breaking his back.
Big shout out to Dave And GET WELL SOON.

Crank up the JAM!!!
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    What happened?
  • Options
    edited OP
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,930
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery Cardinal. :)
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    CardinalCardinal Posts: 479
    Whoa I missed this thread.....

Thanks Mickyrat!

I almost broke my back over the weekend by a bad fall into a stone pillar with no give. So I have been layed out and resting on perks for a few days.

Mickeyrat sent me some great stuff to watch not knowing I was injured.....it couldnt have come at a better time as I cant work right now and am relaxing at home.....bored to tears until he sent me my fav band to enjoy.

Thanks for the kind wishes.....your a great group....and super thumbs up to Miles....Thanks buddy......now I owe you one.
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Toronto Aug 9, 2008
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Albany NY June 9, 2009
    Pearl Jam Toronto Aug 21, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 23, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 24, 2009
    Pearl Jam Buffalo May 10, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG1 May 20, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG2 May 21, 2010
    Go Cards Go!
  • Options
    Cardinal wrote:

Thanks Mickyrat!

I almost broke my back over the weekend by a bad fall into a stone pillar with no give. So I have been layed out and resting on perks for a few days.

Mickeyrat sent me some great stuff to watch not knowing I was injured.....it couldnt have come at a better time as I cant work right now and am relaxing at home.....bored to tears until he sent me my fav band to enjoy.

Thanks for the kind wishes.....your a great group....and super thumbs up to Miles....Thanks buddy......now I owe you one.
    glad to hear that you're doing better
    "I can't hear you, you're trailing off and did I catch a niner in there? Were you calling from a walkie-talkie?"

"No, it was cordless."
  • Options
    Cardinal wrote:

Thanks Mickyrat!

No Dave you don't owe ME one . Pay it forward to the next new guy.And keep it hush hush. Like email.some things we dance around, around here!

Feel better!

• Options
    AntreaperAntreaper Posts: 256
    edited April 2011
    edit
    Post edited by Antreaper on
    "It's as comfortable as can be. But when you're on stage playing with Neil, well -- it's one thing to be at the zoo and watch an animal pace around its cage. It's another to be in the cage with him." -Eddie Vedder