Options

Scott Weiland Solo...

flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651
edited November 2008 in The Porch
His 2nd Solo album is due out in 2 weeks. Got tickets to see him in AC in December. Cool cap to the already awesome music/ concert year that has been 2008, Right?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I'm going to go see him in MA in December. I heard one song off of the new cd. I love how it sounds kinda like David Bowie.
  • Options
    yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    His 2nd Solo album is due out in 2 weeks. Got tickets to see him in AC in December. Cool cap to the already awesome music/ concert year that has been 2008, Right?

Wow, I had no idea he was playing Borgata.. thanks for the heads up, I just snagged some tickets.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Should be a fun tour.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    mmm....Scott Weiland of Pearl Jam
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    That sucker ain't OD'd yet
  • Options

what exactly does this have to do with pearl jam?
    You can't spell "dumb" without DMB
  • Options
    Lanegan7Lanegan7 Posts: 124
    PJAMEDVED wrote:
    That sucker ain't OD'd yet

I don't think he's on smack anymore
  • Options
    what exactly does this have to do with pearl jam?
    Oh BOY! DO WE HAVE A DOUCHE BAG AMONGST US????? APPARENTLY SO!!!!!!!! What? I cant use the "Anything Goes" forum to chat with fellow fans...maybe a shout out to those who MAY be interested who MAY not have known about it...Did the post offend you, officer? Get a Life!
  • Options
    Oh BOY! DO WE HAVE A DOUCHE BAG AMONGST US????? APPARENTLY SO!!!!!!!! What? I cant use the "Anything Goes" forum to chat with fellow fans...maybe a shout out to those who MAY be interested who MAY not have known about it...Did the post offend you, officer? Get a Life!

I think he's just trying to point out that you put this in the "Porch" which is specifically for Pearl Jam stuff, instead of "Other Music", where it would probably be better suited.
  • Options
    yosi wrote:
    I think he's just trying to point out that you put this in the "Porch" which is specifically for Pearl Jam stuff, instead of "Other Music", where it would probably be better suited.
    I am aware, but to be honest, I never look there myself, so to have the post here, people actually see it. Anything Goes.
  • Options
    adam42381adam42381 Kernersville, NC Posts: 2,505
    I am aware, but to be honest, I never look there myself, so to have the post here, people actually see it. Anything Goes.
    Posting something completely unrelated to Pearl Jam in The Porch on purpose is the douche bag move. Pointing out what you did was the right thing to do.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    A lot of people go over there, specifically when they don't want to read about Pearl Jam. You actually find a lot about Scott Weiland over there and a lot of fans.

And because there is less traffic over there, your thread will stay up longer for more people to see. The only reason this thread is still relevant here is because the people who are complaining keep bumping it.
  • Options
    Oh BOY! DO WE HAVE A DOUCHE BAG AMONGST US????? APPARENTLY SO!!!!!!!!

yeah, he's typing in all caps.
    What? I cant use the "Anything Goes" forum to chat with fellow fans...

You can definitely use the "anything goes" forum.

But you didn't, you put it in the Porch, which is strictly Pearl Jam.
    maybe a shout out to those who MAY be interested who MAY not have known about it...

You also didn't use the search function to see that there are already like 10 Scott Weiland solo threads that are quite recent.
    Did the post offend you, officer? Get a Life!

Yes, it offends me that on a message board where reading is essential, you apparently did not do so.

It's really not that hard. Each letters makes a sound, and when put together all the sounds make a word.

For instance, there is a section of this forum that contains a "P", "E", "A", "R", "L", "J", another "A", and an "M"

When you sound it out, it tells you what to talk about in that particular section.

Try it, it's fun.
    You can't spell "dumb" without DMB
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,363
    Anything Goes.

Not in the Porch. Only things Pearl Jam related go in the Porch.

How about you cruise on over to Other Music? http://forums.pearljam.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11
  • Options

Try using the "New Posts" button, instead of just cruising the "Porch". Then you can see what's going on everywhere.
  • Options
    MohabMohab Posts: 310
    should be good, i picked up the dlx edition of amazon for preorder, no description so it better be something extra casue it was 5 bucks more.
  • Options
    The crime here isn't that he posted this in the Pearl Jam forum, it's that Scott Whatever his name is, really really.......................really realy, really sucks major asshole.
  • Options
    I saw STP this year at Virgin Mobile Festival in Baltimore and it was the cheesiest, lamest walkthrough of a show I've seen in a looooong time. They had a big ass screen and the video was like watching a screensaver from 1995...

I was really looking forward to them too... :(
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    I just finished listening to the new Weiland disc... It's not bad... It's different, not quite STP, and definitely not VR... Much better than 12 bar blues... Not a bad listen...
  • Options
    PJAMEDVED wrote:
    The crime here isn't that he posted this in the Pearl Jam forum, it's that Scott Whatever his name is, really really.......................really realy, really sucks major asshole.

People here really enjoy his music. If you don't, that's fine, but don't insult other people's taste.
  • Options
    Just looked up tickets for the show in Austin.

$290!!!
  • Options
    Gonzo18 wrote:
    Just looked up tickets for the show in Austin.

$290!!!

ouch, i bought mine for 30 a piece. its in MA though