Options

Bat Thing Behind Ed at Solo Shows

allstar340allstar340 NYC Posts: 804
edited September 2008 in The Porch
I keep wondering what that was, never really have had a definite answer, but I was just watching YouTube vids, and came across a No Way live vid so I had to watch (from 98) And lo and behold what is behind Eddie on the stage? what appears to me to be the same bat thing or at least close to it...
does anyone know what it is?

and here is the video of No Way
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVDoHFiuYfA
08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mavimavi Posts: 941
    I believe they were a present from Dennis Flemion from The Frogs, a long time ago. But I could be wrong...
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning
  • Options
    mavi wrote:
    I believe they were a present from Dennis Flemion from The Frogs, a long time ago. But I could be wrong...

nice, you are correct

OLD RUMOUR PIT:

PEARL Rumor: Ed's gold bat wings that he has on his amp on stage were a gift from Dennis of The Frogs
    JAM Fact: True.
    http://www.sonymusic.com/artists/PearlJam/rumorpit/pit46.html
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    mavimavi Posts: 941
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Are you from Turkey? Your nick means Blue in Turkish.
    Really? That's cool, I had no idea. And no, I'm from Costa Rica but currently live in NY.
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning