Options

Avocado Lp

5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
edited September 2008 in The Porch
I just picked up the new/sealed avacodo LP on ebay for 54.00 and was wondering what it is worth? I think that I got a great deal but I'm not sure.
This too shall pass.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    5against1- wrote:
    I just picked up the new/sealed avacodo LP on ebay for 54.00 and was wondering what it is worth? I think that I got a great deal but I'm not sure.

saw it in a record store for 29.99$ CAN the other day.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    saw it in a record store for 29.99$ CAN the other day.
    bought it there the other day ;)
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    its worth what you paid for it.
    are you just hoping to make a profit off of it? are you looking for someone to say, good job $54 for something that originally cost $30 is great!

if you bought it to listen to it why do you care how much it is worth? you should be stoked you got it and be blaring it on your record player!
    I shit and I stink, I'm real, join the club...
  • Options
    are you just hoping to make a profit off of it? are you looking for someone to say, good job $54 for something that originally cost $30 is great!

if you bought it to listen to it why do you care how much it is worth? you should be stoked you got it and be blaring it on your record player!

Listen dude I was just asking a question thats all. So quit assuming shit, fuck the pessimists:) E.V
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options

Pearl Jam wont play the Miami area because that place is horrible!!! Could go on and on about Miami;)
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    NewDamageNewDamage Posts: 1,913
    5against1- wrote:
    Indie store a few minutes from my house still had 2 sealed a few weeks ago. $18.99 each. I bought them both and now I have 4. But to answer your question that's not a bad price considering what I've seen some of them sell for, but apparently there are still a few floating around indie shops in various places for much less :)
    I am lost, I'm no guide. But I'm by your side...

8/25/92, 10/4/96, 10/5/96, 9/1/98, 9/4/98, 8/4/00, 8/6/00, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 10/6/04, 6/16/08
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,178
    5against1- wrote:
    Listen dude I was just asking a question thats all. So quit assuming shit, fuck the pessimists:) E.V

i think you bought it because you want to turn a profit. why else would you ask what its worth if you weren't thinking about selling it to someone who has a record player? cuss if you want.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    You paid way too much. $34, I guess. But no way $54 unless you absolutely needed it for your collection.
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.