Options

I love ebay garbage like this.

Mike GossardMike Gossard Posts: 344
edited September 2008 in The Porch
This guy doen't even have the time too google this Wingate guy, to see if he's even in Pearl Jam. It's Dave Krusen by the way who was in Candlebox for much longer than P.J. Coulda been a roadie for all he knew.

Hey who are you ? Are you famous?? Will you sign this piece of paper for me?? Oh by the way, what's your name sir?? Thanks.

He should change his ebay seller name to keeerap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PearlJam-Live-Candlebox-AutogPhoto-Photos-HOT_W0QQitemZ320295002234QQihZ011QQcategoryZ104409QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Let's see those 2013 dates in the southern states.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    yea sure, i'm going to bid on a green sheet of paper.... what a loser.
    Down in the hole, Jesus tries to crack a smile beneath another shovel load.
  • Options
    is he the hidden 7th member of PJ? i do love the description

"WoW and WOW ...This is great for a friend or your rock listening room..Bid Today!!!."
    anything for a buck eh
    Music for Rhinos
  • Options
    wma11wma11 Posts: 790
    I just looked at the listing and realized he lives in my city, Candlebox just played here on Tuesday and Live is from nearby York...but that Wingate dude...WTF??? He's making it seem like he's got something that people would want...he's putting 3 random (one is just a no-name) dude's sigs on a green piece of paper and thinking he has a product w/demand...f-ing idiot
    I met my wife here...you can too! Don't lose hope!
  • Options
    well that is dave krusens autograph the d with the loop and by the way dave krusens side band the kings royal which he is touriung with is opening for candlebox on the current tour right now so the guy probly made an honest mistake....