Options

Hartford question

CT_JamCT_Jam Posts: 4
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I'm sitting on the lawn this time around (having a baby distracted me from renewing my membership in time) and wondering if my group of four will have to get inside as soon as the gates open in order to be at or near the front of the lawn. Also, do they allow blankets on the lawn or are we going to have to stand in place for the entire opening act and intermission?

We have tailgating all set to go, just want to be sure we don't get stuck at the back of the massive lawn at the Dodge...Thanks for any help!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,279
    if you want to be on the fence at the front of the lawn, get in there before the opener, if not, just get in there early and you should be good. It will also be wayyyy to crowded for a blanket.
  • Options
    CT_JamCT_Jam Posts: 4
    if you want to be on the fence at the front of the lawn, get in there before the opener, if not, just get in there early and you should be good. It will also be wayyyy to crowded for a blanket.

Excellent...Thanks, man...How is the view from the front area (not necessarily right against the fence)?
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,279
    It's not as bad if you can get at the right level on the lawn where your view is right above the people on the fence's heads (does that make sense). I too slacked on my 10c membership a few years back, so never renewed it and will be in the lawn