Options

Need Your Pearl Jam Throw Aways?

StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
edited March 2011 in The Art Wall
good monday morning. i'm working on a special project and i need, need, need PEARL JAM related stuff. anything at all pearl jam. little doodads, stickers, beads, old picks, pendants...anything, anything, anything you don't want any more. even if you think its junk...torn up tee shirt? ripped up poster? i can use it for this project. :D i have a bunch of my own, but not willing to part with ANY of it..heheeee. thanks. :D
peace,
jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
"How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    KM43590KM43590 Posts: 298
    I'm sorry I don't have anything to donate, but I'm curious about your project. What are your plans? It sounds like it might be pretty epic. Goodluck!
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    StillHere wrote:
    good monday morning. i'm working on a special project and i need, need, need PEARL JAM related stuff. anything at all pearl jam. little doodads, stickers, beads, old picks, pendants...anything, anything, anything you don't want any more. even if you think its junk...torn up tee shirt? ripped up poster? i can use it for this project. :D i have a bunch of my own, but not willing to part with ANY of it..heheeee. thanks. :D

i might have some old tees lying around...will check.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Lizard wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

i might have some old tees lying around...will check.

awesome!
    just let me know :)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    PM Me you addy then.....I have a few things---don't know if you want some old renewal notices but i have some of those too.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me