Options

Can the New Iphone record concerts live?

edited July 2008 in The Porch
Wasn't sure how capable this new gadget is, but if it can film live concerts in good quality, things should be interesting. I think it goes on sale this weekend.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/ptech/07/10/iphoneoverseas.ap/index.html
model role model
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    no, it cant.

although i see some third party making some software available to do it down the line
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • Options
    The StugotsThe Stugots Posts: 306
    I don't know of any changes in the camera from version 1; the main difference may be that now there would be a 3rd party application that might enable some sort of video capability.

Even if that's the case, the lens in the iPhone would never lend itself to anything approaching good video quality - unless you can hold it perfectly still, never have to move an inch and are no more than a few feet away from your subject.
  • Options
    I don't know of any changes in the camera from version 1; the main difference may be that now there would be a 3rd party application that might enable some sort of video capability.

Even if that's the case, the lens in the iPhone would never lend itself to anything approaching good video quality - unless you can hold it perfectly still, never have to move an inch and are no more than a few feet away from your subject.

okay, well maybe in a few years when version 3 comes out.
    model role model
  • Options
    scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    okay, well maybe in SIX MONTHS when version 3 comes out.

fixed it
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False