Options

I cant belive this a@@ hole!!!!!!

BryantBryant Posts: 139
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I am going to try for the aug 22nd show in chicago and I was just looking on the board to see what kind of luck people had. I then thought to look at EBAY(better known as the devil) some prick allready things he is going to get the 2nd show in chicago and has a buy now for 795$$ for a pair. I really hope this is not a 10c memeber because if it is this person should have there membership taken from them. I dont think that they are because they said that the rows and seats will be confirmed on july 11th and that is when they go on sale to the public. I am sorry for all the people that got shut out and I am happy for all the people who got them, we are a big family here and we all want to get a chance to see eddie live. I hope I have some success on wed but on the flip side maybe it is life telling me something because if I dont get them than that means someone else should go because I was one of the lucky ones that got vic tickets so there if it happens than great but at least I know if I dont get them on wed that a fellow 10c member will get them and that is all right with me. That is all for now good luck to everyone trying for the rest of the shows. and remember we are a real big happy family we should be happy for each other and FUC* the scalpers and brookers.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jessykawjessykaw Posts: 29
    They had tickets on different ticket broker sites days ago. Same unbelieveable prices. It must be scalpers that have an "in" with venues or Ticketmaster.
    Charlotte: 10/4/96
    Virginia Beach: 6/17/08
    D.C.: 6/22/08
    D.C.: 8/17/08 (Vedder solo)
  • Options
    voodoopugvoodoopug Posts: 1,011
    Brokers always take orders before they have tickets in hand. It actually shocks me when people panic when this happens as this has happened after nearly every show/tour is announced (and not just by Pearl Jam)
    There's Pearl Jam, The Rolling Stones, Chuck Berry, Robert Johnson......and then everybody else.
  • Options
    I concure with the following statement: FUC* scalpers and brokers. Shameful pile of scum.
    Dallas '98, Houston '03, Dallas '03, Kisseemee '04, Missoula '05, Toronto '05, Atlantic City #2 '05, Albany '06, Hartford '06, Chicago #1 and #2 '06, Cleveland '06, Detroit '06, Boston #1 '06, Washington DC '08